chapter 15

The function started, dharma and sahil was welcoming the guest, the mansion was decorated beautifully with the diwali decoration.

Mauli and gunjan came downstairs from khushi's room.

Dharma asked them ( where is khushi?)

Gunjan said to her ( don't worry aunty she will be down any moments )

Dharma smiles and said to them ( I want her to wish me first )

All giggles.

Arnav came there with his mother and sister.

Arnav asked mauli ( I can't  see khushi....where is she?)

Mauli giggles and said to him ( relax brother in law....she will be here very soon )

Everyone gaze fell on garima when she happily shouted khushi, khushi smiles with happiness looking at garima and runs to her and hug her tightly ( I miss you so much )

Garima hug her back and said to her ( I miss you too sweetie....happy diwali )

Khushi giggles and said to her ( happy diwali mommy )

Dharma runs to the washroom feeling bad as drashti follows her.

Arnav walks to garima and khushi ( hey there baby.....you look ravishing tonight )

Khushi blushes and garima chuckles ( don't embarrass me arnav....stop calling me baby in front of everyone )

Garima interrupted and said to her ( why shouldn't he?....you are his baby....baby khushi )

( khushi's outfit )

( khushi's outfit )

Khushi pout and said to her ( come on mum....don't make me embarrassed more )

Garima and arnav giggles.

Dharma came out of the washroom and saw drashti, drashti hug her tightly ( I miss you so much mommy )

Dharma hug her back and said to her ( so do I.....how have you been baby?)

Drashti smiles and said to her ( am leaning how to cope up with them mommy.....don't ever feel sad.....am always here for you )

Dharma bring the hug and said to her ( wanna join tomorrow for shopping )

Drashti nods happily and said to her ( yes mommy.....that will make me very happy )

Dharma nods and both went back to the party.

The hall becomes dimmed and the light falls on arnav as he started singing the song Gerua, the male part and khushi joined him on stage as both danced sensuously living drashti in rage.