chapter 13

Dharma hang up the call confused and angry at the same time and said to the girl ( you girls continue your dinner am not hungry )

Nanny Leela interrupted and asked her ( what happened beti....you can't go to bed in an empty stomach )

Dharma looks at khushi who was staring at her with curious and said to nanny ( nothing important nanny am going to my study room I have pending work....if I finish I will eat )

Saying this she walks away from there before nanny Leela can say anything, nanny Leela shake her head looking at her going ( she doesn't even know how to lie )

Khushi said to her ( nannyji..,.I think she was talking to meera kapoor through Mr sahil's phone )

Nanny nods and said to her ( yeah beti...don't know why she is back again )

Khushi asked her ( but what does she.....)

She stopped all of a sudden and started eating as mauli roll her eyes and nanny chuckles.

Nanny sat beside khushi and said to her ( I know you are curious about her and you want your parents to remain happy.....your mother came from a wealthy family and your father was the son of a billionaire, your grandfather.....the brother of dharma never liked your father so he joined in hands with the ex lover of your father, meera kapoor....so when the family found out the mother of dharma suffered a heart attack and died at the spot because of his son's betrayal, dharma's father couldn't leave with his wife so he also committed suicide few days after her burial )

Khushi and mauli covered their mouths shocked.

Nanny nods sadly with tears in her eyes ( so dharma and sahil went to Delhi because he didn't want dharma to suffer and moreover she was already pregnant.....so dharma's brother sidhant went to Australia to start a life there.....you know something, your father has a younger sister in Delhi, her name is roshni.....your father is ten years older than her.....you also have a grandmother named bebe....the mother of sahil, I think meera still has feelings for your father when dharma was six months pregnant they came back to Lucknow.....your mother is now not in good terms with her twin brother sidhant....you also have a grandfather, an uncle, a cousin sister and the wife of your uncle.....I hope one day they will take you to delhi to see your father's relatives....by now sahil has told them what happened between you and drashti....when drashti was 15 they went to Delhi but she never get along with the rest of the family now I understand why )

Khushi leaned on the chair surprised as mauli asked nanny ( so dharma's only family left is her brother )

Nanny nods sideways and said to her ( no....they were triplet two girls and one boy.....dharma, Nora and sidhant....Nora eloped with a white man to Hollywood before your mother's marriage but your mother is still in touch with her and also has a daughter of your age....that is why dharma used to love drashti so unconditionally.....whenever she was sad or hurt she will go and spend a night in drashti's chamber and drashti will keep her company )

Khushi nods.

MALHOTRA HOUSE

Shashi entered drashti's room and saw her fuming in anger ( I have never seen your smile)

Drashti smirks at him and said to him ( you are no less )

Shashi sat on her bed and said to her ( do you know that khushi and arnav are dating?)