chapter 31

Arnav, Eddie and ishaan came to the farmhouse before sunrise.

Arnav slammed on the sofa as khushi gave him a glass of water ( are you OK?)

Arnav nods and drank the water.

Eddie said to them ( they brought a new girl today but they still disappeared )

Arnav said to them ( I still don't get it.....if they didn't pass straight, left and right....then where did they go )

Khushi said to them ( then what about down....they pass down )

Ishaan nods and said to them ( ha that is what I was thinking about....but I wasn't sure )

Arnav said to them ( if there is a tomb down....then we must find out )

All nods in agreements with him.

Ishaan said to them ( I will head back to the cottage....I will come when you are already to go )

Khushi nods and he walks out of the farmhouse.

Lauren said to them ( next week is the international fashion show )

Khushi smiles happily ( oh mummy did it....I forgot about it with all these problems here )

All nods in agreements with her.

Afternoon.

Khushi and the rest entered the woods with ishaan as they walk to where the men of the mayor passed.

After searching for minutes, they saw a tomb close, they opened it and saw a ladder inside as they climbed down the ladder and switch on their phone light as they kept walking and saw a door there as khushi said ( there must be something there but is locked )

Arnav and Eddie with difficulty break the door and they were stunned and astonished to see girls being tied up.

Lauren covered her mouth ( oh my God.....these are the girls )

Khushi runs inside the room spotting a certain girl there and untie her as she hug her tightly ( oh my God....umi, what happened to you ?)

Umi hug her more tightly sobbing ( thank God you are here khushi....they were going to make us cross the border and sell us )

Khushi break the hug and looks at her startled ( what....how could they do that?....who brought you here? Do you remember anything?

Umi said to her ( I met you and I went to the mayor's mansion he served me juice and I don't remember what happened next )

Arnav and the rest unties the other girls ( they are ten khushi....ishaan's sister is not here....is either she is dead or they have sold her )

Eddie nods and said to them ( OK we better start going )

All nods as all of them get out from the tomb.

The girls are standing in front of the yard with khushi and Lauren serving them coffee.

Arnav said to them ( now we will rebel against the mayor and expose his evil doings )

Umi said to him ( we are all with you....he disgust me, how can he do something like that )

Ishaan looks at her and get lost in her eyes ( she is so beautiful?....I just met her but I can't get her out of my mine....am a serpent and she is a human )