chapter 19

KUMARI GUPTA FASHION HOUSE

Khushi stopped her Ferrari luxurious car and get out from it as she get a call and tap on the Bluetooth in her ears ( hello aunty )

A female voice said to her ( how many times have I told you to call me by my name khushi....am just 7 years older than you )

Khushi smiles getting inside the building and said to her ( but that does not change the fact that you are my father's younger sister....am showing my respect aunty )

The Lady giggles and said to her ( OK if you say so....I just called to check up on you as sahil told me you are in Lucknow )

Khushi said to her (  OK aunty....am very fine let talk in the evening )

The lady said to her ( OK bye take care I love you )

Khushi smiles and hang up and saw everyone looking at her including meera standing upstairs looking at her, khushi smirks and walks upstairs.

Khushi stopped in front of her ( good morning miss meera )

Meera smirks back and said to her ( fine morning khushi, your cabin is ready )

Khushi smiles and said to her ( why should you bother yourself....am using my father's cabin....give the cabin to my manager )

Meera looks at her angrily as khushi smirks back at her and walks to sahil's cabin which is now her cabin.

KHUSHI'S CABIN

Rachna and karan entered the cabin and took their seats in front of khushi ( khushi the designs are all ready )

Khushi nods and said to karan ( Lauren has written a new song.....I want her to record it on Monday, you will be going with her since you and managing her as well.....the label and album must be also ready, I also want you to look for a location for my video clip of energy )

Karan nods attentively as khushi said to rachna ( we will be working on weekends to rachna, we only have three weeks to get the outfits ready for the international fashion show....I have made some new designs.....kabir will be coming here next week to help us with the preparations for the international fashion show )

Rachna nods and said to her ( all clear khushi....the head designer of the razaida fashion house in Lucknow is here in the designing room )

Khushi nods and said to her ( OK let go....a lot have to be done )

EDDIE DURAN'S STUDIO AND CLUB

Lauren entered the building and was surprised to see the whole please in silent and check her time ( it passed 9....here is so quiet....maybe is too early to come here )

Then she heard foot steps, she looks at the direction and saw a skinny girl walking in her cat walk and immediately recognized her.

Chloe looks at Lauren from top to down ( who are you?)

Lauren folded her arms and said to her ( and why are you so interested?)

Chloe raised her eyebrow amazed ( wow....I can see you have some guts )

Lauren chuckles and said to her ( why....are you scared?.....scared to loose your prince charming?)

Chloe walks very close to her and said to her ( listen to me girl....Eddie is mine, I don't want to see you near him )