chapter 17

DELHI
KUMARI GUPTA MANSION

Khushi, Lauren, rachna and karan took the eldest blessings and headed to Lucknow in karan's car.

LUCKNOW
KUMARI GUPTA FASHION HOUSE

Karan stopped the car in front of the building ( finally we are here )

Khushi said to rachna and Lauren ( you girls should go to the mansion because our bags are inside the car......Lauren you drive, I know how ruthless rachna drive )

Rachna pout as khushi said to her ( and am given you 15 minutes to return here because each CEO here brought his or her head designer.....don't touch my kiku babies, come back here in karan's car )

Lauren and rachna nods at her as khushi and karan walks inside the building.

Khushi entered the building with karan as everyone stare at her awwly.

Khushi walks elegantly and headed to the conference room as the employees whispers to themselves downstairs.

CONFERENCE ROOM

Meera sat down and said to them ( proceed with the meeting )

Just then the door opened and khushi came inside with karan and said to them in a cunning tone ( aww  how could you start such an important meeting without me )

All looks at her startled as khushi smiles at them innocently, khushi felt someone's intense gaze on her, she looked at the direction and after such a long time their eyes met.

All looked at khushi from head to toe, she looked different, she now has a long and curly hair, she can now wear high heels and mini dress.

Meera gets up and asked her ( what are you doing here khushi?)

Khushi smirks and said to her ( oh I guess here is not an auditorium right)

Karan handed files to meera as khushi took her seat and so as karan.

Drashti fumes in anger knowing that khushi has come back and sat very close to arnav and held his hands.

Khushi looked at arnav and drashti hand and thoughts ( I think there is something I should know.....how can she hold arnav like that, and him arnav he is looking too good for my liking )

Khushi then looked at meera and said to her ( so am now the CEO of kumari Gupta branch in Lucknow )

Meera smirks back at her and took her seat again ( hmm OK.....but where is your head designer?)