chapter 29

Next day, afternoon.

Khushi came out of her room holding her purse and walks out of the farmhouse and saw Lauren waiting for her pacing front and back ( sorry lauren )

Lauren looks at her annoyed ( you are so irritating....we have few hours left,we have to get the ingredients before Eddie and arnav comes )

Khushi nods and locked the door as both walks to the street and they took a cab and headed to the market, they wants to cook various kinds of food before arnav and Eddie arrives in the evening.

Khushi and Lauren entered the market as they started buying what they need, they saw new clothes and both some for themselves ( this life is so simple khushi, no restrictions and worries )

Khushi smiles and nods at her as she dumped into a man selling newspaper ( oh uncle am so sorry )

The man pick up the newspapers and said to her ( it OK dear....is OK my fault )

Khushi nods and turned around but something caught her attention ( uncle....what is there written in the newspapers?)

The man handed her one of the newspapers ( dear....this town has now becoming very scary, young women like you keep on missing )

Khushi looked at the newspaper in horror as Lauren asked her ( khushi what happened?)

Khushi handed to man money ( I will buy this newspaper uncle )

The man nods and said to her ( I don't have charge dear )

Khushi smiles and said to him ( it OK uncle buy some snacks for yourself )

The man touched khushi's head ( may the lord grant you all your wishes )

Khushi nods at him and he left from there.

Khushi said to Lauren showing her the newspaper ( look here Laure....this is the girl I talked to her yesterday when I went for jogging )

Lauren said to her ( it says she has gone missing )

Khushi nods and said to her ( we have find her parents )

Lauren nods and said to her ( yes but is getting late....we must prepare the food before arnav and Eddie comes )

Khushi nods at her as both took a cab and headed to the farmhouse.

Arnav and Eddie packed the car,arnav looks at his watch ( it 7....we should have arrived earlier...what do you think?)

Arnav looks at Eddie and saw him inhaling deeply, Eddie said to him ( arnav.....I think the girls are cooking, I can smell it...come on let go inside )

Eddie drag him inside as the two entered the farmhouse.

Khushi and Lauren stood up looking at them arriving.

Khushi hug arnav tightly ( this feels like ages )

Eddie grab Lauren by the waist and kiss her ( I miss you...especially your lips )

Khushi break the hug and said to Eddie ( mind it.....we are hear )

All burst into laughter as the four walks to the small dining in front of the kitchen.

Eddie serve himself in a hurry ( this smells like heaven )

Arnav chuckles as all started eating except khushi, she served herself and get lost in her thoughts ( now is dangerous for a girl to even go out....where is umi?  she looks so full of life when I met her yesterday....could she probably be dead?.....no this can't happen, I will see her parents tomorrow...and....)