chapter 30

Khushi , gunjan and Lauren entered the farmhouse and realized the boys have already arrived.

Arnav smiles looking at them ( hey come....we made noodles, let have some )

Lauren sat on the sofa furiously ( he will surely get it from me....he is such a creep )

Gunjan sat beside her and nods ( that is true....what are we going to do next?)

Khushi said to them folding her arms whiles back facing them ( we have to meet the human serpents they probably know more than we do )

Arnav, mayank and Eddie looks at them confuse ( can someone explain to me what is going on here?)

Lauren explains everything to them.

Arnav said to khushi ( is very dangerous for you to meet the human serpents khushi....what if they are the real culprit behind this conspiracy )

Khushi said to him ( no arnav I have read so much about them...anyway let me ask you this....how does a serpent kill?)

Arnav said to her ( they bite )

Khushi nods and said to him ( exactly arnav....cloths of blood stains are always found and not the body,if a serpent bite...it either the body turn black or blue but with this one....there is no body found I find it very odd )

All nods in agreement with her as gunjan get a phone call ( ha mummyji....OK we are on our way )

Gunjan hang up and looks at them ( sorry guys but mayank and I should get going, if you get any new information let us know )

Khushi nods as mayank and gunjan left from there.

Lauren walks to her room all frustrated as Eddie follows her.

Arnav pulled khushi as she sit on his lap ( relax baby....we will get to the button of this )

Khushi nods and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Next day.

Arnav and Eddie went out whiles Lauren is having a nap in her room.

Khushi get out of her room in a sweatpants and a tight club top, she walks to the back and passed through it.

She stood in front of the river band and tie her hair in a ponytail as she dive into the river and started swimming towards the edge, after she reached the edge,she came out of the river all wet and looks around and realized the place is filled with trees, it looks like a bush. She walks forward and saw two different ways, one was straight forward and the other way was curve but she passed through the straight forward way. She walks for a few minutes and saw a cottage in the middle of the woods.
She stopped in front of cottage and knock the door, a woman in her forties opened the door and was startled seeing khushi ( who....who are you?)

Before khushi can say anything a male voice said from behind ( khushi....khushi kumari Gupta )

Khushi turned around and saw a handsome man in his twenties folding his arms grinning at her ( not bad khushi....you can actually keep your word )

The woman interrupted and asked the man ( ishaan....do you know her?)

Ishaan smiles and said to her ( yea maa....I have been following her for a few days )

Khushi looked at him shocked ( what....how I didn't even notice you)

Ishaan said to her ( because am a serpent )