chapter 12

Khushi asked her in an angry tone ( mauli.....do you know what you are saying....my bhai can never do that )

Mauli said to her with so much vemon in her voice ( wake up khushi....quit of being a naive girl and for ones be selfish....think of yourself, not only kunal but the whole of the malhotra family are cheaters.....let take uncle malik, you loved him  trusted him so much and worship him like God but what did he do, he was the main cause of your sorrows since childhood, then Madhumati....the aunt you served for many years treated you like servant, then shashi the man you will do anything for to get his love, he never loved you....then kunal, the brother your admired is a total cheater,a hypocrite.....when I found out that drashti is a malhotra then everything made sense.....that is why she is like that and always made your life a mess....a total mess because she is having the same blood running through her veins )

Khushi looks down in tears as nanny, dharma and sahil had tears in their eyes.

Mauli said to khushi ( just look at yourself in the mirror khushi....you look different that to in a good way.....just for ones be selfish and enjoy the most being with your real parents....this is where you belong,think of it like God has given you a new life.....fulfill your dreams khushi and give your parents second chance )

Khushi hug mauli tightly ( am always here for you mauli.....you know I love you )

Mauli nods and started shaking in cold ( oh my god mauli.....you have cold )

Dharma interrupted and said to nanny ( nanny....please bring me my equipment to check on mauli )

Nanny nods and walks upstairs as khushi took mauli to the living room and made her sit down.

Sahil said to her ( is OK mauli.....you are like a family to my daughter so you are also too our family, we are always here for you and yes......if you have a little respect for me from now onwards you will be staying with us like a family right here in this mansion )

Dharma nods and smiles ( yea mauli.....in this big mansion only we leave here, I will arrange a room upstairs for you by tomorrow )

Khushi nods and said to her ( OK.....so tonight you will be staying in my room )

Mauli nods and nanny came back with the equipments.

Next morning, khushi, mauli and dharma are having breakfast at the dining hall when sahil walks to them in a hurry, khushi couldn't blink her eyes looking at her father in a shirt and jeans looking all handsome ( good morning everyone )

All nods at him.

Dharma said to him ( why don't you have your breakfast )

Sahil said to her ( no love.....I have to reach goa pretty early.....I will eat when I get there )

Dharma just nods at him, sahil peck on dharma's lips as mauli and khushi gulps in shocked, sahil chuckles looking at their face and kiss khushi on the forehead and left from there in a hurry.

Dharma keeps on looking at sahil disappearing ( why am I feeling this way, it feels like something is not right......God please protect my husband from all evil especially the evil eyes of meera kapoor )

Mauli and khushi looks at each other confused looking at dharma's worried face ( what happened aunty?.....is everything OK ?)

Dharma looks at them ( ha...everything is fine anyway I will be going to work in the afternoon so let go to your house and bring your staff here )