chapter 34

Mauli checked Lauren and said to them ( she is fine....just stress out which is not good for her and the baby )

Mauli bit her tone realizing what she said.

Eddie asked her confused ( baby?)

Mauli pout and said to them ( yeah baby....sorry I shouldn't be the one telling you this Lauren is pregnant )

All smiles widely.

Khushi opened her eyes slowly and tried to move but then she realized that she has been tied on a chair along with drashti and gulps shocked.

Khushi nag her as drashti opened her eyes and the realization hit her,they have been kidnapped.

Drashti said to her ( this is all your fault )

Khushi said to her ( this is not the time to argue....we have to free ourselves )

Drashti said to her ( are you blind?....both our legs and hands are tied up....how do you except us to free ourselves )

Khushi sigh ( oh God please help us )

Just then two men entered the room with a man who has a his face covered.

The man wearing the mask said to them ( hi ladies.....we brought dinner for you )

Drashti said to him ( you shameless creature....she is the one rich and not me,I come from a middle class family why did you kidnapped me to?)

The man said to her ( wow wild cats I can see but you are very lucky that someone has your back )

Drashti looks at him suspicious.

The man then looks at khushi who is lost in her thought ( khushi kumari Gupta Singh razaida....why are you silent?....you talk a lot you know )

Khushi said to him in an angry tone ( you son of a bitch....you think I won't recognize you....you are such a disgusting creature, kidnapping girls and selling them wasn't enough now what do you want from us?)

The man removed his mask ( not bad....you are truly smart more than I can imagine )

Drashti interrupted and asked khushi ( you know him?)

Khushi nods and said to her ( yes....he is a wanted man in vanaransi, he captures girls and sell them to foreigners )

Drashti said ( I don't believe it.....so he wanted to kidnapped you and not me because you came in his way....why did you drag me into this mess you created )

Khushi looked at her in disbelief ( drashti I wish when we make out of here alive you will change your ways and live with the one who love you truly......for ones drashti stop being selfish )

Drashti just looks somewhere else as the man said to them ( so we will untie you and you will have dinner....but don't act smart )

Khushi said to him ( I will rather die of hunger than take the food from you pratap Singh )

Pratap laughs evilly scaring khushi and drashti ( don't worry....you will die but not now....we will get money from your family and then kill you, not even your body will be found )

Drashti and khushi looks at him as his men untied them and gave them their various plate of food, drashti starting eating since she was very hungry, khushi looks at the food and felt nausea ( ugh.....can you show me the washroom )