chapter 22

Rachna turn and gave the coffee to the man and said to him ( why don't you sit down and enjoy your hot coffee...after I will give you a hot body )

The man looks at her with lust and took the coffee. Rachna holds the telephone and whispers ( oh my God whom should I call....uncle or aunty.....Greek God ASR )

Saying this she calls the line several times ( oh my God I have one last chance....please pick the call arnav, even if you and khushi are not together....you won't like anything bad to happen her )

She called again and sigh in relief hearing arnav's sleepy voice ( hello )

Rachna looks back at the man who is sipping his coffee and said to arnav in a low tone ( arnav....we need your help )

Arnav said to her ( what.....I can't hear a thing you are saying )

Rachna sigh and said to herself ( how can he even hear me....I will shout if they hear me I don't give a damn )

Rachna hears arnav's voice and said to him in a loud tone ( terrorist are in our house we need your help arnav )

The man looks at her in horror and took the telephone from her and disconnected the call and gave her a tight slap making blood oze from the corner of her lips.

Tyler heard the noise and came there ( what is going on here?)

The man looks down and said to him ( she called someone )

Tyler looks at him in disbelief and drag rachna harshly from the kitchen.

EDDIE DURAN'S CLUB AND STUDIO.

Vishal and arnav came out from the car and called Eddie on the phone ( hello Eddie )

Eddie in a sleeping tone said to him ( what the heck dude....the party is over )

Arnav said to him ( come down right now Eddie....Vishal and I are in front of your building, terrorists are in the kumari Gupta mansion )

Eddie shout ( what am coming there )

Chloe wakes up and looks at her confused ( what happened baby?)

Eddie said to her wearing his slippers ( terrorists are in the kumari Gupta mansion )

Chloe said to him ( so....you are not a police right, is not your problem let them solve it their selves )

Eddie looks at her in disbelief and left from there running.

Chloe take her phone and call someone ( hey sweetheart Eddie is not around...you wanna come over )

A male voice said to her ( you woke me up Chloe.....are you mad, what if he comes back?)

Chloe said to him ( he won't come back now....I have realized how he none stop talk about that Lauren girl and think about her......terrorists are in the kumari Gupta mansion and he is going to safe them why are you complaining, we haven't been seeing each other and this is the right time....come and fuck me very hard )

Chloe chuckles hearing him moan her name, the man said to her ( am on my way....I won't take it easy this time, you won't be able to walk )

Chloe said to him ( bring it on )

Chloe hands up and bite her lower lip.

KUMARI GUPTA MANSION

Arnav, Vishal and Eddie reach the mansion and saw the inspector with the police already there.