chapter 3

Drashti pull arnav away from khushi as khushi said to him ( thanks Sir......for saving )

Arnav just nods ( is OK )

Just then kunal and mauli came there holding their hands.

Mauli asked khushi ( what happened four eyes)

Khushi said to her ( nothing mauli )

Mauli nods and looks at the three friends ( what are these three spoiled brats doing here?)

Khushi gave her a warning glare, just then dharma and sahil came there.

Sahil smiles widely looking at khushi ( hey wow khushi....you are here, I hope no one is disturbing you )

Khushi smiles ( no sir.....am perfectly fine )

Mauli interrupted and said to him ( I don't think so Mr sahil......I came here and witness all these drama )

Sahil and dharma gave her a confused look ( what are you trying to say?)

Mauli said to him ( these spoiled brats are troubling my four eyes.....they)

Khushi interrupted and said to him ( don't listen to her sir......she is trying to say that these beautiful ladies were asking me how am feeling )

Dharma smiles genuinely at her ( you are very beautiful )

Saying this she touch her cheek as both looks at each other feeling a great connection when they heard sahil's voice ( your dress is very elegant and beautiful...who maid it?)

Drashti interrupted and said to them ( seriously daddy.....are you asking her this.....her dress seems so local and old fashioned....she might have bought it in her low street market )

Lavanya and nandini chuckles as kunal said to her ( you have no right to say that to my sister )

Nandini gulps looking at his handsome face and gentle voice.

Dharma said to drashti ( don't say that sweetie )

Drashti said to her ( no need mummy......I won't even waste my time on these silly arguments.....they no nothing about fashion )

Mauli smirks ( and you?....do you know? )

Drashti smirks ( don't you know me.....am drashti kumari Gupta, the daughter of sahil kumari Gupta.....so obviously I know a lot about fashion world )

Kunal and mauli looks at her surprised.

Khushi said to her ( miss drashti.....knowing about the fashion world and becoming an up coming fashion designer is not in one man's possession.....there is a huge difference between these two.....being a fashion designer is what you want to do and being in the fashion world is how you want others to know your creation )

Sahil and arnav stare at her with admiration.

Mauli said to them (just look at how am glowing this evening in this local dress from the low street market....we just bought  fabric, thread and embroidery.....then my bestie did it )

Dharma asked her ( who is your bestie.....I have to thank her for such a stunning dress )

Kunal said to them ( my sister.....khushi malhotra first design )