chapter 28

Next morning, khushi opened her eyes slowly and met a chocolate brown eyes and smiles looking at arnav, arnav peck her lips ( good morning my love )

Khushi smiles and said to him ( good morning.....looks like you are ready to go)

Khushi looked at him in his three piece suit and arnav nods as khushi get up in a hurry ( what kind of a wife am I.....I have to make breakfast for you )

Arnav holds her arms and pulled her closer ( hey relax....you don't have to act like a typical wife, you can put vemon on your forehead and wear the wedding chain but I want you to be modern.....even if we are married, I want you to wear western dress....I want you to be like your mother dharma, she is still very young classic and modern )

Khushi giggles and said to him ( yeah am even amazed.....she is very beautiful but your breakfast )

Arnav said to her ( Lauren did....I have already eating my breakfast please don't go out late )

Khushi nods ( yes sir )

Arnav looks into her eyes as he slammed his lips on hers,sucking her lower lips and pulled back ( I hope by the time I come back everything will be normal )

Khushi chuckles ( I don't think so....we have to wait for seven days )

Arnav just nods as both walks out of the room and went to the living only to witness Lauren and Eddie kiss ( em....please get yourselves a room )

Lauren break the kiss and looks at them blushing, Eddie looks at khushi ( hey khushi good morning....how are you doing?)

Khushi said to him ( fine morning Eddie am doing great.....I won't ask you how are you doing since I can see that you are doing great )

All giggles as arnav looks at khushi ( sorry but we have to take the car )

Khushi said to him ( don't worry arnav take care of yourselves )

Arnav nods and kiss her forehead as Lauren peck Eddie's lips as the four walks out of the farmhouse, Eddie and arnav entered the car and they drove away.

Lauren and khushi get inside the farmhouse ( OK am going to take a shower )

Lauren nods as khushi went inside her room, after sometime she came out looking fresh and sat down on the sofa and Lauren sat beside her giving her breakfast ( hey you go miss )

Khushi smiles at her ( thanks Lauren )

Lauren turned on the TV and said to her ( mention not.....but within no time, it will be boring here )

Khushi said to her ( no....we won't be staying here all day long )

Lauren looks at her confused ( what do you mean?)

Khushi said to her ( we will be going to see the mayor )

Lauren looks at her startled ( what....have you lost it?.....we shouldn't involve in this town's problem )

Khushi said to her ( I can feel something very fishy about what gunjan and mayank told us....and very sure there is something more to it )

Lauren said to her ( so what....are you a detective, stop investigating matters that does not concern you )

Khushi said to her ( you can choose to stay back but am going to see the mayor....there is something more to it )

Lauren sigh and said to her ( OK fine....I can't stay here alone and moreover I don't want you to go there alone )

Khushi nods and said to her ( I know you will agree with me....we will leave around 11 )