chapter 5

Shashi entered his room and was surprised to see the room empty ( where is malik.....is not save for him to go outside of this hotel)

Saying this he always walks out of the room and runs outside the hotel and started searching for malik.

After some minutes he saw malik ( malik.....what is wrong with you?.....don't you know that they are looking for us?)

Malik looks back and said to him ( I have to tell khushi the whole truth before I die bhai )

Shashi curse under his breath ( you fool.....do you want to die for khushi......why don't you think about your niece drashti?)

Malik laughs and said to him ( she doesn't even know that I am her uncle )

Shashi looks in horror as he saw a car approaching malik and runs to him but suddenly he hear a car crashing sound and someone's shout ( MALIK )

Shashi gulps looking at malik in a pool blood.

KUMARI GUPTA MANSION

All were sleeping soundly when they heard someone's shout from downstairs ( KHUSHI )

Khushi came there running as everyone also came ( khushi )

Khushi looks at mauli in surprised ( mauli.....what happened?)

Mauli said to her panting ( unclemalikgotintoanaccident )

All looks at her in amusement as khushi chuckles ( relax.....I can't get a thing you are saying.....take a deep breath )

Mauli nods and took a deep breath ( uncle malik got into an accident khushi )

All gulps in shock as khushi said to her ( what.....tell me is not true )

Mauli cup her face and said to her ( is true khushi.....he is in Savitri hospital )

Khushi runs out of the mansion as garima and mauli follows her.

Dharma said to shashi in a worried tone ( let go to the hospital sahil )

Sahil nods and said to her ( yes honey....but how did it happen?)

Drashti interrupted and said to them ( is very late mummy.....let go and sleep and moreover, is their family issues.....let them solve it their selves )

Dharma said to her ( no drashti....khushi and garima are staying in this house and therefore is our responsibility to take care of them )

Drashti looks at her with annoyed look and walks to her room.

Sahil said to her ( we will go to the hospital earliest by tomorrow morning )

Dharma nods as both walks upstairs to their room.

SAVITRI HOSPITAL

Khushi walks into malik's ward sobbing ( uncle.....uncle.....what....happened to you )

Malik gave her a weak smile ( sorry khushi.....I have harmed you so much.....because of me you are living in poverty )

Khushi looks at him confused and started sobbing again ( you shouldn't leave me uncle.....you are everything that I have left in this world.....you are like a father to me )

Malik said to her finding it difficult to breath ( listen to me khushi....I....I...have.....to....tell you something important )

Khushi said to him ( no uncle....get well soon first, mauli....kunal and mum are all waiting for you with your sister and dad )