chapter 23

EDDIE DURAN'S STUDIO AND CLUB

Eddie entered the building and climbs upstairs to his bungalow shouting for Chloe.

He entered the room and froze looking at clothes of a man lying on the floor, he look on the bed and saw Chloe cuddling a man and no other man than the fashion designer, Mr shayam jha.

Eddie walks out of the room slowly without making a sound as he gulps in tears and runs to the bar.

After sometime, shayam walks downstairs with Chloe and said to her ( I will get going Chloe before Eddie comes )

Eddie in a cold tone said to them ( why are you in a rush?....did you enjoy it?)

Shayam and Chloe turned around and froze looking at Eddie who has an emotionless face on.

Chloe in a stammering voice ( e...Eddi....Eddie....when.....when did you come?)

Eddie asked her in a cold tone ( how long have this thing started?)

Chloe said to him ( Eddie is not what you think.....I can explain )

Eddie shouted on top of his lungs ( answer the damn question )

Chloe nods with tears ( three months ago )

Eddie looks at her in disgust ( I did everything for you Chloe.....I love you so much....by the time I come back here, leave my house and my life....get the hell out of here...I don't ever want to see you again )

Eddie storm out of the building as shayam said to Chloe ( get your staff and let move from here )

Chloe said to him ( no....Eddie love me )

Shayam said to her ( don't make a fool out of yourself Chloe....he hate you, you fucking had sex with me in the same roof with him...how do you expect him to feel...now get moving )

Chloe nods and walks upstairs.

D&W HOSPITAL

Eddie came to the hospital and saw arnav and Vishal conversing with each as he walks to them.

Eddie slum on the bench as Vishal and arnav looks at him startled ( hey dude....you went to the house to change right but you are still wearing the same dress )

Eddie shut his eyes tightly and said to them ( the house that holds so many memories )

Vishal and arnav looks at him in worry, they were about to say something when they saw khushi and Lauren walking to them.

Vishal said to them ( you girls have been back pretty early )

Khushi said to him ( yeah we brought some of the cloths for mauli and karan )

Lauren nods and said to them ( and food for you....we will be very great to you )

Arnav said to her ( we did nothing Lauren.....you must thank rachna, since she was the one who called me )

Lauren just nods at him and glare at Eddie who have his eyes closed .

Lauren asked arnav ( what happened to him?)

Arnav said to her ( we have no idea....he went to change but came the same way he went )

Khushi sat beside Eddie and touch her shoulder ( Eddie....are you OK?)

Eddie opened his eyes and said to her ( better....very better )

All looks at each other sensing the sarcastic in his voice.