chapter 27

Khushi came out her room with a pale face, she sat down on in the living room sofa as Lauren came out of the kitchen and looks at khushi annoyed ( listen to me would be wifey....weren't you the one who told me to finish my breakfast early, you went to your room to take your purse so we can go and see your friend gunjan )

Khushi looked at her ( yes and am not backing out but we have to go to the pharmacy first )

Just then Eddie and arnav entered the living room and was startled to hear what khushi said.

Lauren sat beside khushi ( khushi....are you pregnant?)

Khushi looked around her and disbelief and looks around as she saw curiosity faces ( I need pain killers )

Eddie asked her ( why.....today is your wedding and you need pain killers, for what....are you OK?)

Khushi pout ( no....am not OK )

Arnav sat beside her and asked her in a worried tone ( what happened khushi?..... Do we need to go to the hospital?)

Khushi said to him ( no is normal )

Eddie and arnav looks at her confused as Lauren raised her eyebrows at khushi, khushi nods and pout again and this made Lauren burst into loud laughter shocking and confusing both gentlemen.

Lauren felt on the floor still laughing ( oh my God.....we will see how you will spend your first night )

Khushi got irritated hearing her laughter and got up in anger taking the car keys ( drag your ass and let move )

Lauren get up controlling her laughter as arnav stopped them ( what is going on here girls?)

Lauren said to him ( don't worry would be brother in law....she will be fine after a couple of days and as for what is going on, you will find out tonight and on your first night )

Lauren laughs as khushi groans and head outside.

Khushi and Lauren has already met gunjan and mayank, gunjan have already gotten married because of their family insisting, they are also going to the farmhouse to prepare for the marriage.

Khushi is driving the car, Lauren is sitting beside her whiles mayank and gunjan are sitting in the back sit.

Lauren giggles and asked gunjan ( hey gunjan....you know here quite well, do you have any idea about a family moving here and survive on the blood of humans )

Khushi looked through the mirror and saw the tense faces of gunjan and mayank ( what happened?.... Is something wrong with what she said ?)

Mayank said to them ( I don't really know.....we were living here in vanaransi peacefully when the mayor died all of a sudden five months ago.....I knew mayor was appointed and he changed many rules here....and there was a family from Jaipur who came here for shelter....the mayor made them stay in his house and there was rumors that....the mayor want to marry 15 years old girl from the family )

Khushi and Lauren looks at them startled ( what....how old is the mayor?)

Gunjan said to them ( 47....old enough to be her grandfather )

Khushi stopped the car in the track ( what...and what happened?)

Lauren and khushi looks back at them.

Gunjan said to them ( one night both the 15 years daughter and the elder son disappeared....the next morning we found the dead body of the mayor's son....the mayor blamed it on the family but their daughter were never found till now....the mayor made them live far away from everyone...they now stay in a small hut after the river band....no one knows where they leave except mayank and I and they serpent and they taste for revenge against the mayor....they think the mayor has something to do with their daughter's disappearance and we also found out that the girl's elder brother will do anything for his sister including killing people here....the parents tried to stop him but he won't listen.....I hope you be careful because the river band is behind the farmhouse which means you guys seems close and I didn't mention this but the mayor is cruel....a bastard )