chapter 26

Next morning, Arshi and leddie are sitting in the living room having breakfast when khushi asked ( anyway where are we going?)

Eddie smiles and said to her ( vanaransi.....arnav and I went there for a meeting there last three months ago )

Khushi said to them ( that's great.....it a very peaceful place, river ganga and the nature views.....it just amazing and moreover I will get to see gunjan and mayank )

Arnav nods in agreements with her and said to her ( and don't worry about where we are going to stay.....I have a farmhouse there )

Lauren said to them ( wow that's very great.....then we have a lot to buy because I think we will be staying there for a long time I think )

Eddie said to her ( that is not needed honey....a maid is there,she will be taking care of it by the time we reach there )

Khushi nods and said to them ( OK....but we should get moving....I hope we will be having our separate rooms )

Arnav smirks and said to her ( no....it has only two rooms....if you want we can stay in one room and Lauren with Eddie in the other room )

Khushi said to him ( no way )

Arnav looks at her confused and surprised ( but why?......there is nothing wrong with that khushi )

Khushi get up and said to him ( there is arnav.....we are not married yet....and so is not right to share one room for weeks or maybe months )

Arnav also get up and raised his hands in defeat ( as you wish khushi...excuse me I will be waiting in the car )

Arnav left from there as Eddie runs after him, khushi sat down on the sofa and sigh ( I know he is angry with me.....that is why he called me khushi, or else it will be four eyes or baby )

Lauren said to her ( then go and talk to him....come on let get going )

Khushi nods as both took their hand bags and headed outside after locking the door.

KUMARI GUPTA MANSION

Vishal entered the mansion as he saw the whole team there, roshni the younger sister of sahil, rachna, K.T, mauli, dharma, Bebe, sahil and Karan and some other kumari Gupta head designers.

Rachna smiles looking at Vishal ( Vishal....what are you doing here?)

Vishal smiles and said to her ( just came here to help you guys....there is nothing I do at home )

All nods as Vishal took a seat opposite to mauli as both steals a glimpse of each other.

Sahil get up and said to them ( we are going to share in groups because we have only one week left for the fashion show.....I have informed the security guards not to allow anyone inside so we can have the meeting in peace....Roshni will be working with kabir and rachna, dharma will be working with mauli and Vishal.....bebe will be working with Karan and I will handle with the kumari Gupta head designers....so all of you should move to your various groups....and nanny....can you please with the help of some maids to bring us snacks to eat )

Nanny nods happily and left to the kitchen as the various groups started their work.

It was afternoon when they took a break.