chapter 7

Sahil entered the mansion very late in the night and walks upstairs to his room and was surprised not to see anyone there, he looks at the balcony and saw dharma gazing at the stars and walks to her. He wrap his arms around her waist and pull her more closer ( sorry I was late.....I had an important meeting in office )

Dharma said to him ( sahil.....do you find fault our up bringing with drashti?)

Sahil sighs and said to her ( to tell you the truth.....we haven't find time for our daughter and I don't even know what is going on in her life )

Dharma nods and face him ( khushi and garima left the house )

Sahil looks at her startled ( what )

Dharma nods at him ( yes sahil )

Sahil asked her ( and why?)

Dharma said to him ( I returned from the hospital and saw khushi and drashti fighting....khushi was hurting my daughter in her own house so I.....)

Sahil interrupted and said to her ( kicked them out.....are you out of your mind?.....you are now telling me this, have you forgotten that am the man of the house and I make decisions )

Dharma said to him ( am your wife sahil and so I also have the right to make decisions....it is also my house and I can't stand there for someone to hurt my flesh and blood )

Sahil palm his face in frustration and said to her in a furious tone ( bas.....enough dharma, the love you have for drashti is blinding you....have you ever asked yourself why drashti is always being that way....have you asked yourself why she hate khushi so much.....khushi is a kind hearted girl and very understanding but drashti is a spoiled brat.....khushi works hard to get what she want but drashti.....she gets whatever she wants because of you but the only thing she can't get is arnav and that is why she is driving insane.....stop spoiling her dharma because drashti is not a child.....let her face her own problems by herself, let her be a woman )

Dharma said to him ( calm down sahil.....why are you so angry ?)

Sahil said to her ( what do you expect me to do.....I came to you because I really had a tough day at office, plus meera showing up and I came here to find out that you kicked khushi and garima out of the house )

Dharma looks at him shocked ( meera.....Meera kapoor and you are now telling me....that is why you are late )

Sahil said to her ( don't change the topic)

Dharma said to him with angry tears ( am not changing anything here sahil.....were you out with her, she is your past )

Sahil looks at her in disbelief and get irritated looking at her tears, he walks to the closet and took out a blanket and pillow ( where are you going?)

Sahil said to her ( am going to sleep at the guest room downstairs, I can't stand it here )

Saying this he left from there as dharma sat on the bed sobbing.

MALHOTRA HOUSE

Malik walks inside the house and sat beside Madhumati who was sitting on the sofa and holds her hand ( jiji.....do something, don't let the truth go away just like that.....let the girls face their reality.....go and look for it, go and look for the truth....go....go....go )