chapter 6

The next day, arnav came to pick khushi up from the kumari Gupta mansion as dharma and drashti watch them from the terrace.

Drashti said to dharma with tears in her eyes ( you see that mummy.....arnav doesn't look for me.....khushi has been brainwashing him against me )

Dharma nods and said to her ( I can see that sweetie.....khushi is trying to hide her real intentions from us.....she is not as innocent as she looks like )

Drashti looks at her confused ( what are you trying to say mummy?)

Dharma said to her ( you remember that I told you that.....your grandmother gave me a  gold diamond pendant and told me to give it to you when you come into this world.....since I gave it to you....I didn't find it after reaching home after my delivery.....that pendant was made by my own mother and you can't find it anywhere but I saw it around khushi's neck last night )

Drashti looks at her surprised ( but khushi can't stool it.....she is of my age)

Dharma said to her ( yes.....is either her mother garima stole it or malik and they gave it to her......how could they do this to me...it was the last remembrance of my mother )

Drashti hug her and said to her ( you must do something about it then mummy.....please don't cry.....I hate to see you crying )

Dharma nods and hug her more as drashti felt bad for her.

Khushi and arnav get down from the car as they stood in front of an uncompleted building.

Arnav said to her ( this is Duran's studio )

Khushi said to him ( but arnav.....didn't you say that it was uncompleted )

Arnav nods and said to her ( ha......this is a two story building, the top building is the bungalow of Eddie, he will be staying there when he come to India....and down here contains of the platform club, recording studio and two cabins....for Eddie and his manager...…come on, let go inside )

Khushi nods as arnav open the door,khushi looks at the inside with an amusement, first the platform club and at the left side a recording studio which is made with glass. At the left side two separate cabins, and a staircase behind the platform club which leads to the bungalow of Eddie.

Arnav and khushi sat down on one of the sofa at the platform club ( I have told mauli and Aman to come here with lunch for us....and then we start the recording session)

Khushi looks at him surprised ( and who will help you with the beat and the rest?)

Arnav said to her ( that is why Aman is coming here.....he is my manager in everything I do....both fashion world and music world )

Khushi laughs ( perfect combination right?)

Arnav nods and said to her ( and yes....you will also help me....there is a female part which is the chorus, i decided to hire someone but you are already by my side....so you will sing that  part)

Khushi said to him ( what....but you have not seen me singing before)

Arnav said to her ( I know but there is nothing I don't know about you khushi....I know you will be the perfect person for it)

Both stare into each other's eyes as hawayein is played on the background.

KUMARI GUPTA FAMILY

Drashti storm inside her room in rage as she throw a file on her bed furiously ( how can this be true.....nahi,this can't happen.....how can I be the daughter of shashi and that khushi.....that is why that diamond pendant is with her,that is why am so envious of her from the beginning)