chapter 32

Khushi jumps from the floor and dancing happily ( finally.....mummy did it,the kumari Gupta fashion house won and so daddy wins am so happy )

All laughs as umi drag the girls outside and they started dancing in the rain happily.

Arnav smiles looking at them ( it looks like all is well that ends well )

The boys smiles and nods in agreements with him.

Ishaan said to him ( you guys shouldn't go back yet....next week is my marriage and the following week is holi....stay please )

Arnav nods and said to him ( alright we will stay here for another two weeks but will you be staying with your parents here?)

Ishaan said to him ( no after the holi.....we will go to Jaipur, I want to start a new life there )

Arnav nods.

The following week,ishaan and umi got married, Eddie proposed to Lauren for marriage and of course she said, the following week Arshi and leddie celebrated the holi with the people of vanaransi.

Now Arshi and leddie are going back to Lucknow, to face the consequences for their actions.

Khushi close her bag and said to arnav ( we are finally going back....but I don't know why,am scared )

Arnav wrapped his arms around khushi ( don't worry khushi am always here with you...we will first go to your father's house and then Sheesh Mahal )

Khushi smiles.

Lauren is sitting in the car with khushi as arnav and Eddie are locking the farmhouse.

Lauren sigh and said to her ( I still can't believe we are going back to Lucknow.....here is such an amazing place )

Khushi nods and said to her ( ha Lauren.....I truly enjoyed here,we will come here on the next vacation )

Lauren said to her ( but am very happy khushi....my mom will be coming this weekend for my marriage with Eddie and so as Eddie's father )

Khushi nods and said to her ( ha Lauren.....seems like we are going to leave happily ever after )

Lauren giggles and said to her ( yeah....so tell me, are you and arnav planning to have kids?)

Khushi said to her ( we are not ready yet Lauren.....we want to enjoy our marriage life )

Lauren pout and said to her ( hmm but I think am pregnant khushi )

Khushi looked at her startled ( what?)

Lauren said to her ( am not sure yet you know Eddie is my first man....we made love that night we were coming to vanaransi )

Khushi said to her ( you don't worry...we will buy a test on the way )

Lauren nods as arnav and Eddie walk inside the car ( hey ladies....sorry to keep you waiting )

Khushi said to him ( no problem arnav but when we reach Lucknow please drop by at the pharmacy )

Arnav looks at her confused ( why?....are you OK?)

Khushi nods and said to him ( I have to buy some pain killers,the pain killers in my bag is finished )

Arnav nods as they started  the car and Lauren gave khushi a thank you smile.

LUCKNOW
KUMARI GUPTA MANSION