Part 2

Mauli went to her house as khushi also went to her all dirty, she checked the time and gulps since she it has passed 5 in the evening.
She took a deep breath and entered the house, as soon as she took a step forward, someone slapped her hardly on the cheek as garima runs there and pull khushi away from Madhumati.

Garima asked her ( why did you hit her Madhumati?)

Madhumati said to her in a furious tone ( what did you expect me to do?....she is standing here so dirty,didn't you tell her to arrive early in the afternoon but just look at the damn time ) khushi looks down in tears.

Garima said to her ( but you shouldn't have hit her.....her father has already arrived)

Someone said from behind ( stop the drama....it has been 20 good years since I have been in prison....I need food so that I can roam around)

Khushi looks behind her aunt and saw her father and run to hug him but shashi push her aside ( watch out small girl.....you dirty girl...move from my way,I have more important thing to do )

Madhumati smirks at garima and left from there as garima asked shashi ( what happened shashi?.....why are you pushing your daughter away? )

Shashi looks at her furiously and said to her ( you are no one here to ask me questions.....kunal....come and let me show you something)

A young and handsome boy runs inside and smiles happily at khushi and khushi smiles back at him.

Shashi asked him ( where is your father?)

Kunal said to him ( actually uncle....my father is at the small sweet shop )

Shashi nods and said to him ( come with me )

Kunal nods as shashi left from there as kunal stopped in front of khushi and said to her ( I heard from mauli that the interview went well.....I will ask you in details later )

Khushi nods and kunal follows shashi.

Khushi asked garima ( maa.....does father love me?)

Garima looks at her surprised and asked her ( what happened sweetie?....why do you think this way?)

Khushi said to her ( because father never allowed me to see him when he was in jail....and now that he is release, he doesn't even want to look at me)

Garima said to her ( never think like that khushi....your father loves you, he didn't allow you to see him in jail because it not good for you and about what happened right now....he is just angry with you since you didn't welcome him )

Khushi smiles at her and said to her ( OK maa....then I will cook dinner tonight)

Garima nods at her and said to her ( exactly, you have magic in your hands so your father will love it....and yes go and change, you are looking very dirty....before I forget, how did your interview go?)

Khushi happily said to her ( it was great maa....mauli and I will start from tomorrow, mauli is a receptionist in that big fashion house in India and am the PA of Mr sahil kumari Gupta )

Garima looks at her surprised and hugs her ( am so proud of you....now go and take a bath )

Khushi nods and run into her room.