chapter 8

SAVITRI HOSPITAL

Dharma entered the hospital in a rush and saw Lavanya and nandini.

Dharma asked them ( how is my daughter?)

Nandini said to her ( the doctor took her to the emergency room )

Dharma said to her ( oh my gosh.....but what exactly happened?)

Lavanya interrupted and said to her ( it was khushi aunty.....khushi pushed drashti down the stairs )

Dharma looks at her startled.

MALHOTRA'S HOUSE

Madhumati is pacing in the room front and back when shashi came inside ( what happened jiji?.....you seem tensed )

Madhumati said to him sobbing ( why shouldn't I shashi.....I should have listened to you, I went to see her but I didn't do it intentionally to hurt her shashi....believe me )

Shashi looks at her confused ( what happened jiji?.....what did you do?)

Madhumati said to him ( drashti had an accident.....she slipped from the stairs )

Shashi looks at her shocked and stables back frightened ( my daughter....why did you go to see her jiji....I have to go to the hospital)

Saying this he runs runs out of the house.

MAULI'S HOUSE

Garima said to her ( don't worry sweetie....drashti is going to be fine )

Khushi said to her sobbing ( I feel so guilty mum....Lavanya said I pushed drashti but believe me mum.....I didn't push her )

Garima said to her ( I know khushi....you are my daughter and I trust you )

Khushi gets up and wipe her tears ( OK mum.....let go to the hospital to see her )

Garima nods in agreements with her.

SAVITRI HOSPITAL

Sahil came out the elevator in a hurry and met dharma on the way ( sahil.....you are here....khushi has to pay for what she did to our daughter )

Sahil looks at her confused ( what.....what does khushi has to do with this?)

Dharma said to him ( khushi pushed drashti from the stairs )

Sahil looks at her shocked ( what....khushi will never do anything like that....she is such a good girl....don't jump into conclusions )

Dharma said to him in a furious tone while in tears ( no sahil.....khushi is not as innocent as she looks like )

Sahil looks at her in disbelief and left from there as dharma thoughts ( I don't care about what you say sahil....drashti will get the justice she deserves )

After sometime, shashi entered drashti's ward secretly and gulps in tears looking at her pale face, he walks to her and caresses her  face ( my daughter )

Just then a nurse came there and shashi asked her ( how is she nurse?)

The nurse said to him ( she has lost a lot of blood...so we are waiting for her parents to donate her blood )