chapter 20

EDDIE DURAN'S STUDIO AND CLUB

Lauren entered the building with new feeling and saw Eddie talking to a handsome boy sitting at the bar and he is serving him drink and walks to them ( hey guys )

Eddie looks at Lauren and felt weird with her sudden change of behavior, the way she used to look at him yesterday has changed and this made him restless, he looks at Aman and get irritated looking at him staring at Lauren immensely.

Lauren smile and said to Eddie ( actually I came here to tell you that I will be here early by tomorrow morning to organized the club party )

Eddie just nods and Lauren looked at Aman confused ( excuse me.....have we met before?)

Aman blinks his eyes and said to her ( absolutely not....it just that you look so bright like a sun shine )

Lauren looked down blushing slightly which was noticed by Eddie ( oh that's nice....OK you boys should continue, I will take my leave now)

Aman interrupted and said to her ( can I take your number?)

Lauren giggles and said to him ( yes but not today.....am very sure you will be here tomorrow night, then you can take my number by the way my name is Lauren Tate....always remember that when you are going to ask a girl's number ask her about her name first )

Lauren giggles and shake her head and left from there as Aman said to her ( she is so damn gorgeous she is the right girl for me....I love everything about her,especially her smile....I now believe in love at first sight )

Eddie get annoyed hearing that ( yeah right but she is the cousin sister of khushi )

Aman looks at him surprised ( wow that will make my job easier that is why they have each other's appearance they look so similar )

Eddie just nods and thoughts ( what is wrong with me....why am I getting angry with Aman?..... Since yesterday I met Lauren I have been thinking about her non stop....her eyes are such a force pulling her more closer to me....what are you doing to me Lauren Tate? What are you doing to me?)

KUMARI GUPTA MANSION

Khushi entered the mansion and walks to the living room and saw everyone home watching television and sat beside Lauren ( why are you guys so serious like that?.... Have salman khan release a new movie?)

Rachna said to her ( it just that they are warning us to be more careful....they said 7 dangerous terrorist are moving about freely in the city of Lucknow )

Khushi looked at her startled ( what....then what are the police doing?)

Lauren said to her ( I don't even get it.....does the police want something to happen before they do that )

Karan said to them ( now we must be very careful )

Khushi and the girls nods.

KHUSHI'S ROOM

Khushi came out of her closet room in a short jeans and over sized top and a pony tale hairstyle, she sat down on her bed and pout ( hmm laad governor he told me he will be here tonight but I can't see him anyway )

Just then she heard a noise from her window, she opened the window and looks  down, she smiles widely looking at arnav smiling at her and khushi bite her lips looking at arnav in a casual dress but looking handsome, he was in Adidas.

Khushi nods at him and left from the window side, she walks out of the room and climbs downstairs.

She looked around and opened the door for arnav as both secretly walks upstairs and get inside khushi's room as khushi looks the door.