chapter 35

KAPOOR MANSION
meera is in her room talking to someone on the phone ( OK shashi that's up to you and pratap but don't drag me into anything which goes wrong )

Shashi said to her ( don't worry I will hang up )

Meera was about to hang up but heard shashi talking to someone from behind ( have everything been done....OK you will put the bomb around khushi when we collect the money from her family )

Then the line went dead.

Meera looks startled ( what.....shashi is trying to kill khushi but that is not the plan....men like him can never be trusted, I have something against dharma but not her daughter...I can't share someone's blood,I must save khushi )

Saying this she took her car keys and runs out of the room.

Bebe get down from the car holding a two big bags and walks to the park.

She sat on a bench there and heard her phone ringing ( hello...am here )

The person on the other line said to her ( I know....your family is full of beautiful people even after being a grandmother to someone you still look young )

Bebe said to him ( I don't have time to listen to your nonsense bring the girls and take the money )

Someone hold her shoulders from behind and she jerks of,she turned around and saw a man smirking at her.

Bebe said to him ( where are the girls?)

Pratap said to her ( not so hurry old hag )

Pratap snatch the bags from her her and gave it to his men who are standing behind him and not for long they heard gun shots being fired and pratap looks at Bebe angrily ( you old witch....safe your granddaughter if you can )

Saying this pratap push bebe away making her hit on the ground and snatch the bags from his men and run away from there.

Sahil runs to bebe and helps her get up ( mum....are you OK?)

Bebe looks at him ( ha sahil but the girls....where are we going to find them )

Sahil said to her ( don't worry mum....they are a 20 minutes away from here...let go and find them )

Bebe  nods as they runs to the car.

One of shashi's men entered the room where khushi and drashti were.

The man untied khushi and wrapped a bomb thread around her scaring her to the core ( hey what are you doing?...this is a bomb )

The man said to her ( yeah I know you don't have to tell me )

The man tied khushi with shackles.

The man untied drashti and whispers to her ( if I were you I will run away from here )

Saying this the man runs away from there as drashti get up from the chair and runs to khushi to untie her.

Shashi and his men are standing in front of the building and shashi press the remote so that the bomb start reading.

The man who untied reach shashi and said to him ( boss I have untied your daughter and wrapped the bombs around khushi )

Shashi nods ( if you have untied her then where is she...go inside and bring my daughter )