chapter 33

Lauren came out of her washroom holding the test as khushi and mauli runs to her nervously ( what does it say?)

Lauren looks at them and shouted happily ( am pregnant )

Mauli and khushi hug her happily ( congrats Lauren )

Lauren break the hug and said to them ( OK guys....no one will tell anyone, I will tell them after the wedding, Eddie will be so happy )

Khushi and mauli giggles.

Khushi asked mauli ( I didn't see roshni aunty )

Mauli said to her ( yeah....she went back to London right after the international fashion show.....she will come before the wedding )

Khushi nods and the three sat on the bed in a comfortable silent.

Khushi said to them ( I can't believe we are back in Lucknow....so many things happened....do you believe in supernatural things ?)

Mauli said to her ( absolutely no....it just fantasy )

Lauren said to her ( you must believe it......it real mauli....it very real....I still remember when ishaan turned into a serpent )

Mauli said to her ( what.....who is ishaan?)

Khushi explains everything to her as mauli burst into laughter ( oh God how I wish I was there.....this is still unbelievable, it means such things exist )

Khushi and Lauren nods.

In the evening, all are waiting for Karan and rachna to have dinner.

Karan and rachna entered the mansion chatting with each other.

Karan stumbles back shocked when he saw khushi and Lauren.

Karan hug khushi ( oh my God when did you come kiku ?)

Khushi giggles and said to him ( getting to the afternoon )

They break the hug and rachna hug her ( thank God you are back safe and sound ) and hug Lauren.

All sat down and Lauren said to Karan ( I don't miss you Karan.....you were always on my nerves )

Karan pout ( aww that hurt miss stalker but I miss you.....I miss your jokes )

Lauren said to him ( excuse me....am not a joker to crack a joke )

Karan said to her ( you don't have to because you are )

All laughs as Karan wrapped his arms around her shoulder and push her closer ( but I know you missed me very much )

Lauren smiles and rest her head on his shoulder all smiles looking at them.

Arnav entered the mansion looking tired and sat beside khushi, khushi smiles at him and both entwined their fingers.

Arnav said to them ( anyway khushi and I are moving to my farmhouse in Lucknow till the wedding is over and then we will go to Delhi and start a life there )

All looks at him confused, khushi looks at him ( arnav.....I thoughts I will go and see your mother tonight )

Arnav said to her ( that is what I wanted but she is becoming hot headed )