chapter 4

Malik looks at shashi with confident as shashi looks at him in rage.

Shashi said to him in a cold tone ( you better don't think of doing that....because if you do that the kumari Gupta family will put us behind bars and who will take care of jiji )

Malik said to him ( you better change your behavior towards khushi shashi....don't push me to the button )

Saying this malik walks away from there as shashi said to himself ( this is all the fault of khushi....first she came between dharma and I and now she is coming between my brother and I.....you won't be spared khushi kumari Gupta )

He said this with pure hatred in his voice.

Next morning.

KUMARI GUPTA FASHION HOUSE

Arnav entered the building and looks at the reception but was surprised to see a different girl there ( then where is mauli.....I hope everything is OK.....uncle sahil will know about this )

Saying this he runs upstairs to sahil's cabin.

Sahil open his cabin door and was surprised to see arnav ( arnav....thank God you are here )

Arnav looks at him confused ( what are you trying to say?)

Sahil said to him ( I just got a phone call from mauli and she said khushi was admitted at the hospital last night )

Arnav gulps in shock ( what.....what happened?)

Sahil said to him ( she got beaten up by her father shashi.....shashi will never mend his ways....am going to the hospital, will you go with me?)

Arnav nods as both headed to the hospital.

SAVITRI HOSPITAL

Kunal is shown talking on the phone with someone ( don't worry about me love......khushi will be OK.....I just can't believe that uncle will do such thing.....OK thanks for your support....take care of yourself I love you too )

Saying this he hangs up and turned around and was shocked to see mauli looking at him ( mauli )

Mauli said to him ( who were you talking to kunal.....are you hiding anything from me?.....I heard you telling someone that you ' I love you too ?)

Kunal said to her in a nervous tone ( actually....hmm....it was aunty Madhumati, ha yes.....she was asking about how khushi is doing)

Mauli said to him ( sorry to say this kunal.....but you aunt always surprises me even after her being a woman she wasn't able to stop uncle shashi to stop assaulting khushi )

Kunal sigh as he hug her ( don't worry mauli....khushi has already regain consciousness everything will be OK )

Mauli nods and hide her face in his neck inhaling his scent as kunal thoughts ( not now mauli.....am sorry that I did this to you....you are such a good and supporting girl every man will like....I will tell you very soon )

Khushi's ward :

Khushi opened her eyes slowly but she feel pains everywhere on her body and realized her vision is blur and realized she is not wearing her sunglasses then she felt someone making her wear the sunglasses.