PROLOGUE

"TWENTY ALLURING DOCTORS HIDING IN THEIR WHITE COATS AND BLOODY SCRUB SUITS."

All the characters, places and incidents were all created by the writer's imagination. Any similarity to anyone or anything were just a mere coincidence except for the places and the icons that really exist in real life.

Don't replicate any literary works without the permission of the author.

This is a medical set up story, that is why a lot of medical terms was used. The medical information were not intended nor implied to be a replacement for professional medical advice, treatment and diagnosis. All medical contents were used solely for the fictional characters and the story to be realistic. It does not replace the consultation of your own doctor and healthcare professional.

WARNING: SPG
This book contains several level of love, romance and erotic scenes. Submerge yourself into the digital pages of eroticism. Not suitable for very young readers

"Kara, stop it! You're drunk!" Drew covered her mouth because of the love confession she kept on saying.

He had just come out of the bathroom when he saw her entering his unit. He couldn't even get himself dress when he saw how drunk Kara was. He was just wrapped by a towel around his waist. The water was still dripping down to his body. From his hair down to his well-toned biceps and defined abs. Plus his herculean chest that every woman would love to lean on.

Their condo units were on the same building and floor. They knew each other's passwords as well. Privacy was never an issue to them. Kara and Drew were best of friends. They grew in the same village. Went to same school from nursery to grade school. For him, she was the sister he never had. He loves her so much, cherish her like his own family. Being independent at the age of eighteen was his choice. For him to take care of her. She was the reason why he chose to become mature. To save Kara from destroying her life. Drew couldn't afford seeing her best friend struggling alone. He took the responsibility of re-directing her life but he didn't saw the possibility of her falling in love with him. As day passed by, he noticed how she look at him. Kara's love is not a secret, maybe for her but not for Drew. He tried to ignore it because he knew he couldn't give the same love she had for him. He was in love with somebody else and Kara knew it.

"Mahal kita Drew! Mahal na mahal kita! Pwede bang ako na lang? Ako na lang, please?" She is sobbing while hugging him tightly.

Drew held her while tapping Kara's back softly. He didn't want to see her like this. One of his weakness is her tears. He does not want to see her hurt by any means. Kara was his soft spot, he always protected her from anything that would harm her.

Hindi niya inakala na siya mismo ang magiging dahilan ng pag-iyak nito. Kung pwede lang sana niyang turuan ang puso niya at baguhin ang nararamdaman, ginawa na niya. Kaso hanggang kaibigan lang talaga ang tingin niya kay Kara. Mahal na mahal niya ito, wala siyang ibang gusto kundi ang mapabuti ang buhay nito at maging masaya ang dalaga. Kung mali ba ang naging desisyon niyang alagaan ito, iyon ang paulit-ulit niyang tinatanong sa sarili.

"Drew...I love you. I'm sorry, pero I really love you." Her sobs grew louder and louder and her embrace became even tighter.

He was lost for words. What would he say that wouldn't hurt her? Drew just had his eyes closed while searching for words but he couldn't find anything. Whatever explanation he had on his mind, it will end up hurting Kara.