Ch. 2

SANA'S POV

While we're on our way to Tzuyu's house her phone rang so she let go of my hand and answer her phone.

"What is it, Elkie?" Ohh. Elkie, her secretary. "Right now? Are you sure... Okay, okay I'm on my way."

"Meeting?" I asked, trying to hide my sadness.

"Nope. Doesn't any idea at all," then she intertwined our hands again.

She love holding my hand while driving and it's making me fall for her more.

"So, what's that?" I curiously asked.

"Someone wanna talk to me for a few minutes. Are you hungry already?"

"Not really."

"Are you sure? Let's eat first before going to the company."

"It's fine."

"You're more important than that person, Sana. I can make that person wait, but not my Sana. Not you, baby."

I feel heat radiating my cheeks so I look away. Jish. This girl is making my heart melt again. When did she fail making me blush? Oh, none.

"My girl is blushing," she teased but I ignore that and watch the streets.

She never fails to make me smile because of her sweetness. She never fails to move the demons on my stomach. She never fails to make me smile while doing nothing. She never fails. And that's one of the reason why I'm so whipped for my Chou Tzuyu.

Tzuyu and I are now at her company. Some of her employees are glaring at me. I know that they don't like me for Tzuyu. Well, who will like me? An antisocial and not well known girl who have a CEO and famous girlfriend.

"Good morning, Miss Chou."

"Good morning, Ma'am."

"Good morning, babe. I mean 'Miss Chou'."

Tzuyu just gave them a nod and grab my waist. I was stunned but manage to act normal. She's holding me infront of her employees! Omygosh! This isn't the first time that she does this but... Omg! I'm blushing!

"T-tzuyu, they're—" She chuckled.

"I love you too my princess," she said that out loud, causing for the people to look at me and glare.

"I didn't said that—" She cut me again and kiss the tip of my nose.

"Oh really, baby? I'm beautiful? I know and you're ravishing as well," my jaw dropped. What the heck?

She laugh out loud and when we're near the elevator she kissed me... Infront of her employees! Waaaahhhhh!

Then she grab me inside. I'm still dumbfounded while the door's closing, I can see those death glares from her employees that made me gulp. I know Tzuyu knows that they're glaring at me but she ignores it.

"Why did you do that?" I exclaims when the door's already close.

She just smirk and put her one hand on my shoulders. I remove it and glare at her but she just look at me innocently.

"Tzuyu! Your employees don't like me! What you did awhile ago made them hate me more! What—" She crashed her lips on mine that make me weak and grip on her arms.

I gasp for air when she pull away from the kiss and cup my face, "I know how much they hate you. And I don't care. They're just insecure because I'm already yours. It's better that they hate you than they love you, baby. You're only mine."