Ch. 7

SANA'S POV

I'm already at my room, changing my clothes into a gray dress with a flat sandals. Dahyun dropped me here and will drive me to the Kim Entertainment. I refuse her offer but she insist to do it. Also, she told me that it's her payback for me accompanying her to the mall.

"Sorry for making you wait, Dahyunie," I apologize when I got down. She's sitting at the couch and quickly stood up.

Her mouth hang open and run her eyes from my head to my toes. Damn! She's making me blush so hard.

"You're ravishing..." She said, amused.

"Stop. I'm already late," I look away and walk towards the door. "Let's go."

"So you're Mingyu's new idol? Great!"

"Wait? You know him?"

"Mingyu just texted me. And Mingyu work for me."

"Huh?"

She slyly smile and grab my hand. We both went out of my apartment and her being a gentlewoman, she open the door for me and jog to the other side. I just notice that she's wearing a heels that's why she looks taller than me.

"Hey. Dahyun? Mingyu work for you? What do you mean?" I asked but she just shush me and started to drive.

"Let just say that we'll see each other more often everyday," she said with a broad smile on her lips.

"You work on that company too!?"

"Uh huh."

"What a coincidence!"

She just chuckle and nod her head. While she's driving, she keep on telling me stories about herself. I didn't even got bored with her. It's great that I'll be with someone I know to the new company I'll be working on.

After a few minutes we already arrived at Kim Entertainment. People are staring at Dahyun and I. They are murmuring something and giggle, they look nice and kind. Hope they will like me.

"They're friendly here, Sana. Don't be shy to talk to them," Dahyun said, she's also clinging to me.

"Dahyun!" A pretty girl neared us.

This girl have a bunny teeth. She's pretty stunning. She looks like a model, well, maybe she really is. She seems familiar though.

"Hey, Nayeon! Sup? Why are you here?" Dahyun tap the brunette's shoulder.

"My model life sucks, dispatch started to spread a dating scandal about me and Chanyeol because we were caught talking at a park. Damn! He just asked me to be his partner for your upcoming birthday but the people started to think about shits. My model life sucks," she rants while her teeth are gritted.

I'm right! She's a model. Well, she's very pretty to be a model. Tzuyu become a model, nurse, doctor, teacher, pilot, and whatsoever because she was bored. She told me that she wanna try different jobs all over the world. Cute right?

"Calm your tits, Nayeon," Dahyun said and Nayeon sighed. "Oh, yeah. You don't have tits."

"Fuck you!" Nayeon cursed and Dahyun laugh out loud.

"So why are you here?" Asked Dahyun, still chuckling.

"By the way, I'm here to ask you for a short talk about—" she stopped when she saw me. I think she's too focused on Dahyun that she even didn't saw me here. "Later. Let's talk about it privately."

"Okay. Nayeon this's my friend. A new idol here, well not yet. She's Minatozaki Sana," Dahyun introduced me and Nayeon smile at me, extending her hand.

"I'm Im Nayeon, a model," her lips are pinkish and she looks like a baby because she's so cute.

"Minatozaki Sana. Not popular as you but I'm nice," I shyly shook her hand.

"Don't worry, Sana. You'll be more popular than Nayeon," Dahyun said and clung her hand on mine.

"Yeah. I'm just a model, you'll be an idol. Bet, you will be very famous," Nayeon said and the three of us started to walk.

I'm still shy towards the two of them because they keep on asking me. Nayeon's asking me if I'm bisexual and if she can ask me to go out this weekend for a friendly date, Dahyun also said that she wanna join us so I just answer a 'yes' to her.

"So... Are you bisexual?" Asked Dahyun.

I nodded my head, shyly.

"Great! Dahyun and I too!" Nayeon clasp her hands together and clung her hand to me. Dahyun did the same to me. "Actually, Dahyun's not just bisexual. She's big fat lesbian."

"Hey!" Dahyun complain

I chuckle. They're like babies.

When the elevator opened, Dahyun dragged us inside. We're at the middle of conversation when Nayeon's phone vibrated.

"I'll just take this," she said and answer the call. "Hey, sup? Right now? I'm at Kim Entertainment with Dahyun—Geez! Right now?! Fine! No, I'm not angry. I said I'm not... I am not! Yea I'm on my way."

Dahyun and I are just eyeing her. She ended the call with twitch brows and gritted teeth. She look irked.

"That's Daniel, I bet," Dahyun laugh but Nayeon just glare at her.

"That guys keeps on hitting at Jihyo and ask for my help! Grr!" She's cute when she's annoyed. Hahaha.

"Just help your cousin, Nayeon," Dahyun said and tap her shoulder. "Goodluck."

"Damn you."

"Let's see if Jihyo accept your offer again."

"Shut up, Hyun."

Dahyun laugh out loud and playfully punch Nayeon's shoulder. The older girl sigh and shook her head. I think her cousin, Daniel, like this Jihyo but this Jihyo doesn't like her cousin. Ooff. Hurts.

When we reached the 5th floor, Nayeon went down again. She kissed Dahyun's cheek and smile at me before walking away.

"Let's go to the training area," Dahyun said and clung on my hand.

"Uh.. Just tell me where to go. You've helped me a lot already."

"Hmm. Go to left and the first door is the training area, I'll just go to my office to check on something."

"Thanks again, Dahyunie."

"Welcome. Bye."

She turn her back on me so I followed her instructions. I saw Mingyu sitting at a single couch. He have this cold expression when he looked at me. I gulp and nervously smile at him.

I glance at my phone to check what the time is and it's already 1:50pm. Aish! I'm so, so late!

He stare at me for a few seconds that made me uncomfortable before he stand up. Mingyu crossed his arms and walk towards me.

"What took you so long, Miss Minatozaki?" I thought he's nice. Omygosshh.

"I-I... W-we hang out at the m-mall—" I'm stuttering what the hell?!

"You know that we have a training today yet you hang out at the mall?" He said with a serious voice.

"S-sorry—"

"You treat your new idol like that, Mr. Mingyu?" I tilt my head and saw Dahyun with her emotionless face. "We hang out. She's with me before. You have a problem with that?"

"N-nothing."

"You're the manager of Sana, not her trainor. Get out of here."

Mingyu walk out without even glancing at me. He stormed out the training area without any words. I'm shook that Dahyun can make a cold guy like Mingyu, speechless like that. What is Dahyun's position in this company?