Ch. 21

SANA'S POV

"You can't go back there for now, princess," Father said as he sat beside me.

"Mother's not okay. I'll stay," I said while caressing my Mother's hair. She's bedridden so I must stay here for awhile.

"You must," I snapped my neck to the door frame and saw Yuta crossing his arms while looking at us.

"Yuta, you just got home?" Father asked and stood up to approach him.

"Yes, father," He replied and look at me. "Can we talk?"

I nod my head as I stood up from Mother's bed. Yuta gestured me to follow him so I quickly walk towards him and bow my head at my father. While walking, we're in a complete silence.

When we reached the garden he breathes in and sigh. He sat at the bench and I followed.

"I'm still mad, you know?" He said while crossing his arms.

I sigh. "I'm sorry."

"As your brother, I don't want to lose you, Sana. That's why I'm doing my best to stop father to command you the things you don't like," he said while staring at me intently. Well, he's a very nice brother after all. "But you still run away. You left me. Us."

Guilt covered my being for what I did years ago. "I want to be free."

"Were you happy outside?" He asked, talking about the outside world of royalties. I nod my head as a response. "Glad you were... Can you stay? Forever?"

"N-no. I can't," I duck my head as I answer. "I want my girl back, Yuta."

"Knew it," He sighed and pat my back. "You're gay."

"Yah!" I shriek but he just giggle. He's now soft. Thank God. I like him more as a brother-like, not a father-like.

"But it's true though," he shrug and sigh again. "Chou Tzuyu, right?"

"Y-you know her?" I asked, astonished that he knows Tzuyu. He nod his head as an answer. "How?"

"The truth is... The day you run away, I know that you go to Seoul. I followed you and spy over you."

"W-what? But h-how did you know?"

"Duh, you left your diary and you wrote 'I'm getting sick of my father. I will go to Seoul tomorrow' at the last part," My mouth hang open when he said that, mimicking my voice. "Sorry for reading it but don't worry I didn't read all. Especially the 48th page where you admitted that you're gay."

"Yuta!" I shouted and shower him with punches but he just laugh out loud. "You're invading my privacy!"

"It's not my fault that you left it! But it's cringy that you have a diary before, sis. What are you, ten?" Then he laughed out loud again. I move away from him, sulking.

I left him laughing there. Ugh! I hate this side of him! But atleast he's now soft and although he didn't told me that he accept my apology, I can feel that we're already okay. Thank God I have a brother like him.

Guess, I'm going to stay here at Japan for a few weeks.

I went to my room and took a short shower. I'm already missing Korea especially the girl who snatched my heart. Hope she's happy with her. When I'm done showering, I went out and wear my pajamas.

"Sana," Mina called my name as she enter my room. "I was looking for you."

"Why?" I asked and lay on my bed.

"Nothing. I don't have any acquaintance so I went here," She sighed as she lay beside me. "I miss Korea."

"Korea or Chaeyoung?" I smirked when her eyes widen as she looked at me. "I saw you blushed when she look at you yesterday."

"S-shut up," she covered her face with her hair. I'm sure she's blushing right now.

"She's a friend of mine, Minari. Want me to help you?" I teased her as I tickle her stomach.

We teased each other until I decided to sleep and she left me alone. Myoui Mina, my childhood friend and her father is my father's most trusted person, his right hand. Myoui and Minatozaki are a very good friends.

After a few days...

"You're okay now, Mother?" I excitedly asked and hug my mother who's sitting gracefully at her bed. "I'm sorry, mother. I miss you."

"Ohh. Our princess, it's okay. I understand and I miss you more," she kissed my forehead. "I'm feeling fine now. Can you tell me stories?"

"Hmm? What kind of stories do you want, mother?" She always tell stories to me before and I'm willing to tell her stories too.

"About your journey outside of our palace," she said as she smiled at me. My mood turned upside down when I remember Tzuyu.

When someone mentioned about 'outside of our palace' Tzuyu comes to my mind first. She's the only person who made my outside world special. But sadly, she's also the reason of my tears everynight. I'm missing my girl so much.

I swear, if I saw her again I will hug her tightly. I will make her feel how much I love her. She's the only girl who can make me happy and I thanked her for that. But if she'll choose Jisoo over me, I will still be happy for her even though it hurts. At least I did my half. I loved her more than I could love someone else.

"I met a lot of people, Mother..." I started and she listen at me intently. "But this one girl who treat me like a peasant before is my favorite person."

"Ehh? She treats you like a peasant but she's your favorite? Why though?" Mother bombarded me with questions.

"Because she's not like what I think," I said as I flashback the memories with her in my mind.

I remember how Tzuyu treat me before. She was rude to me, criticized me whenever she like. I swear that I wanted to kill her before but one night when we got stuck on our classroom, her softness fluttered me. She told me that she's just being cruel because she don't want the wall of her heart to break, because she knows that people will just come and leave through our lives. But the words that came out of her mouth that made my being crazy was...

"But you melt those walls covering my heart... And completed me, Sana"