Ch. 41

WARNING: VIOLENCE, EXPLETIVES

TZUYU'S POV

"Here," I handed Sana the peeled mangoes and milk that made her smile so wide.

She took it and peck on my lips, "You're the best ever!"

I giggle and sat at the sofa, pulling her beside me. She dip the mango on the milk and eat it. I found it really weird but let her be. Wrapping my hands on her, I buried my face on her neck.

Problems...

Just like I'm the bank of problems. Ugh. This sucks. First, my brother's scandal got flashed all over the world. Second, our companies are at risk. Third, my Mom's condition. Fourth, Dad sell my company to have money for Mom. And lastly, Dad found unconscious at Mom's room.

I didn't mention any to Sana. She asked me Mom's condition and I told her that she's fine. Lies. I lied to Sana just not to stress her.

"Love?" She cooed.

I smiled, "Yes, baby?"

"Are you okay?" I can feel the worry on her voice that made me smile wider. Nodding my head, I snuggle closer to her.

We stayed quiet until she finished eating and asked me to shower with her. I didn't decline, who the hell would? Shower with the Japan's one and only ravishing princess? Hell yes.

Sana peeled off her clothes when we reached my room. I stare at her, breathless. Her tummy have a bump already but that didn't ruin her image. She's the synonym of the word perfect. I wrapped my hands on her naked body and kiss her nape, to her shoulder and back to her neck.

"Hmm~" She moaned.

I'm about to turn her around when my phone rang. Sana chuckled and told me to answer it before she enter the bathroom.

"Tzuyu!" I frown when I heard Nayeon's panicking voice.

"What?" Her heavy pants are audible.

"H-help! I can't contact, Jeong! A-anyone! Only you!"

"What happened?!"

"I-I'm... I'm being followed!"

I ended the call and track her location. Fuck. That old lady, she should stay on her house and rest, not roaming around.

"Baby? I'll be back after a few minutes. It's an urgent," I said while knocking on the door.

"I'll wait!" She shouted so I rush out of the house.

My heart beats erratically because of anxiousness. When I saw Nayeon's location I curse, she's at the abandoned park. Why the fuck is she there? Don't tell me Jeongyeon and her are going on a date on that kind of place?

I widen my eyes when the red dot, who is Nayeon, move.

"Where the fuck are you going?!" I sasses at the air.

I drive as fast as I could until I saw Nayeon's car parked infront of the park. The red dot was a little far from here. The fuck?

"Nayeon!" I yelled when I got out of the car.

Then I heard a loud shrieked, I curse and followed that shrieked but before I could find Nayeon, someone grab my shirt and hit my head with a thick pipe.

'Fuck'

"We got her," I heard a voice but I can't see who it was because I felt dizzy when I open my eyes.