Ch. 40

3rd person's POV

"Rosé!" The brunette stormed inside Chaeyoung's office, looking so worried.

The older girl secretly smiled at the sight. She loves seeing how her girlfriend cared for her this much.

"Yes, baby?" Chaeyoung asked sweetly.

Lisa cup her face and stare at her eyes. The older latter giggle that made the younger one sigh in relief. Chaeyoung went to the hospital to see someone but Lisa thought she's in bad condition.

"I thought something happened to you!" Lisa palm her forehead. "Damn. Yeri told me you were at the hospital! I went there but you're not there!"

Chaeyoung chuckled again, "I was,"

"What?!" Lisa held the older's shoulder and check her out again. "Why? What happened?! Did you–"

"I visited someone, idiot," Chaeyoung laugh out loud. "I'm fine, okay?"

Lisa sighed again. She can't handle if something happen to Chaeyoung. When Lisa heard that Yeri mentioned 'Rosé's at the hospital' she didn't let the girl finished and rush to the hospital. Lisa knows how much Chaeyoung hates hospital and she never imagine she'll go there.

The last time Chaeyoung went to the hospital, they were still in junior high school, that's the time where everything in Chaeyoung's life got destroyed. She promised herself not to go to any hospital because of that tragic event.

Then Lisa frown once again, "You hate hospital and promise yourself not to enter any of it, why did you visit someone there? Who did you visit? Is that person so important that you—"

"I visited Chou Tzuyu's mom," Chaeyoung answered and smile mischievously. "She's in critical..."

Lisa blink her eyes for couple of times, "Rosé..."

"Baby, let's just have a lunch!" The older girl chirped and hook her hand on Lisa's

Lisa sighed and nod her head full of reluctance. She knows Rosé didn't went to the hospital for nothing. But asking the girl will just pissed her off so Lisa just shut her mouth up. Rosé's emotions are no joke.

SANA'S POV

"Tzuyu!" I yelled and she snapped her head towards my direction.

My heart broke when I saw tears on her eyes. She looks so exhausted, stressed. If Dahyun's mouth wasn't too loud, I won't know that Tzuyu's Mom is here. I'm a bit mad at Tzuyu for not telling it to me.

She stood up and wipe her tears, "Love, why are you here?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, annoyed. "Tzuyu, we're a couple. Your problems are my problems too. You must tell me if something's up. Don't just keep it to yourself."

"Sana, I can handle this," Tzuyu cupped my face but I can see tiredness on her eyes.

I shook my head no, "We, Tzuyu. We can handle this."

She stared at me for a couple of seconds until tears started to fall from her eyes once again. Mrs. Chou's unconsciously laying on the hospital bed and it's only Tzuyu and I are here with her. I'm glad, Mr. Chou aren't around.

I hugged her comfortingly, "Shh. I'm here. Your babies are here." I joked.

"You're wrong. Not my babies," She said and smiled a bit. "My mommy Sana and baby."

I blushed, "Mommy?!"

"Yes. I love you our future Mommy," she said as she caress my stomach. "It's a bit obvious now."

"Yeah. The OB told me that the baby's healthy," I said as I stare at her while she's caressing my tummy.

Her brows furrowed, "You visited an OB?"

"Yes," I answered nervously.

"Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were a couple?" She crossed her arms and pouted like a kid.

I like this side of hers.

"You're complaining?" I crossed my arms too. She grimace before shooking her head and hugged me. I pulled her to a sofa and hugged her back.

We didn't talk. We just stayed like that for a couple of minutes. I love her warmth, I love everything about her. I'm already sure. Tzuyu is the person I want to be with the rest of my life.

Minutes later, Tzuyu broke from the hug when someone opens the door. I was shocked to see Jisoo with Mr. Chou. Damn.

"G-Good day, Mr. Chou," I stood up to bow at him.

He nod his head at me and neared his wife. I can see the love and worries on his eyes. He truly loves Mrs. Chou. This side of him was surprising to me, I didn't saw him soft and fragile until now.

"Tzuyu it's done," Jisoo gave us a genuine smile before going out.

I'm about to asked Tzuyu about what Jisoo said but I saw how confused her face was so I just didn't asked. What is Jisoo talking about? Done? What's done?

My stomach growls that made Mr. Chou and Tzuyu look at me. I look at my feet, ashamed. Damn it. Why did you growl? That is so embarrassing! And infront of Mr. Chou. C'mon!

"Go with Sana to eat, Tzuyu," Mr. Chou commanded Tzuyu who nodded her head and bid a goodbye on her father before dragging me out of the room.

'Is my baby hungry too?'

TZUYU'S POV

"What do you want to eat?" I asked while eyeing the menu on my hand. Looking at Sana, I frown when I saw her pouting like a kid. "Why, my princess?"

"I like mangoes with milk," she said that made me gape.

'What the hell?'

"P-princess that's... Well, that's a weird combination of food," I tried to sound like casual but she frown. "I mean, yeah! Of course! Mangoes with milk it is."

She chirped and we both went out of the restaurant. It's not the first time she acted like this, commanding me to buy different kind of foods, but I'm still not used to it. She sometime asked me to buy cheeseburger without cheese. The fuck?

When we're on our way to my house, my phone beeped. I cuss and bit my lower lip but didn't let Sana know about it. I calm myself before I park my car outside my house and order a maid to buy us mangoes and milk.

From: Jeongyeon

Tzu! Your Dad was found unconscious
inside your Mom's hospital room!

I don't like to stress Sana because she's pregnant. That's why I'm not telling these problems to her. Her condition is more important than anyone and anything else. But what is really happening to our life? This's too much!