Ch. 8

"Sana this's Lisa, she's a choreographer and will help you to your dancing later her girlfriend, Rosé, will come here and teach you with your singing," Dahyun introduce this tall girl with bangs to me.

She have this wide grin and she's pretty too. Why does people inside this entertainment looks so pretty?

"Hello. I'm Minatozaki Sana," I said and bow my head.

"Lalisa Manoban," she bow her head as well.

"Sorry girls, I really need to go now. I have a meeting with someone important. Lisa, take care of her, okay?" Lisa nod her head. "Bye, Sana. See you later."

Lisa turn to me when Dahyun stormed out of the training area. She ask me questions about dancing and told me to dance.

She's a nice trainor.

When she's done watching me, she played a song and started to dance while saying the techniques. She told me that I shouldn't dance exaggeratedly, like swaying my hips too hard if the music is modern music. It'll not be good. I must be swag and chill. Like relaxing while dancing into modern music.

I didn't know that before. Whenever I heard musics, although it's modern or hiphop music I'll dance sexily.

"You're great, Sana!" She said after we dance.

"Thank you," I answered shyly.

We took a short break then a cute girl with puffy cheeks came in. She's pretty and sexy with her fitted jeans and off shoulder. Also, very tall. I saw how Lisa smile broadly and gave that girl a hug. I think it's Rosé, Lisa's girlfriend.

They look good together.

"I missed you, babi," Lisa whisper but I heard it.

"She might hear you," Rosé glance at me and smile "Hi! Are you Sana? I'm Park Chaeyoung but they call me Rosé."

"Hello. I'm Minatozaki Sana."

"Let's start with your vocal now."

Just like Lisa, Rosé's a very kind trainor. Her vocal is damn amazing, she sings well. Hitting the high notes troubled me but Rosé can do it just like a pro. Jish. They're so amazing! A dancer and singer couple, they love music so much.

DAHYUN'S POV

After a meeting with the Chou owner, which is my friend, I came back to my company. I used to go home after work and sleep or eat but my body brought me here just to see Sana. She's a very stunning lady. She's simple yet ravishing. Damn.

I'm interested to her.

My brows furrowed when I saw Mingyu peeking at the training area/room. I'm pretty sure that Sana's still there, having her training because it's still 4pm. I know Mingyu so well, because he's my friend since we're at high school. He looks attracted to Sana. I'm not surprised, Sana is that kind of girl who can make you fall without doing anything. Her eyes that caught my attention this morning, making me like her.

"Gyu," he got startled and quickly turn to me. I saw his cheeks reddened. No doubt, he likes Sana.

"D-Dahyun.." He stutter.

"You like Sana, huh?" I said and neared him. His eyes widen in shocked and shook his head exaggeratedly.

"L-like?! Sana?! N-no!"

"Deny it."

"I just... Well, fine. Yes, I do like her."

I rose my brows and shrug. Mingyu is such a coward guy. He acts cold towards the person he likes to cover up his real feelings.

Sana's cute laugh echoed at the corridor so I tilt my head to see what's happening and saw Rosé scolding Lisa. I smirk and look at Sana. She looks cute. Her laugh sounds so good to my ears, it's like my favorite music. Damn.

"You looks like, you like her too," Mingyu said so I faced him and smile.

"Yeah," I casually replied, making him gape.

I left him there and enter the training area. Sana's back is facing me so I quickly hug her from behind. She flinched and quickly look at me.

"How's training?" I asked and pull away.

"Fun," she simply answered.

"Good afternoon, Miss Kim," Rosé greeted me and smile.

I nod my head. "You guys finished already?"

"Yep. I thought we will teach Sana until 6pm just like the other tranees but she's different. She get the techniques and instructions faster than your other idols, Hyun," Lisa said, amaze about Sana's capability.

"Well, Mingyu found her." I said and look where Mingyu at but I didn't saw him.

Tsh. That coward. He just arrived from his home town yet he's not hanging out with me. He must treat me to club.

"You'll be a famous idol soon!" Lisa said to her.

"Hope, you won't forget us," Rosé dramatically said.

"Hey girls. You aren't that close yet. What's with the drama?" I chuckled and they followed.

We went to the Building's cafeteria to eat and talk for a bit. I notice that Sana's clumsy too. The sauce of her fries alway fell on the table and she tripped not just twice but thrice. She's like a baby. My baby. Hahaha.

TZUYU'S POV

I massage my temple after reading the papers that my new secretary handed me awhile ago. My job's done. How is she doing? Did she skip meal? God! I miss her so freaking much!

I grab my things and walk out of my company. Awhile ago, I'm just at my private office, working. But Kim Dahyun, my friend and business partner, ask for a meeting so I went back here at my company. Geez. What a day! So exhausting.

When I'm already at the parking lot, I saw Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Jennie, and Vernon. I sighed. I know why are they here.

"Chou!" Jeongyeon shrieked.

"It's friday, lovely!" Jennie said and wink at me.

Kim Jennie, is my friend who likes Jisoo. I feel bad for my friend because the girl she likes, like me. Damn.

"Sorry guys. I still need to go to Sana—" Vernon snorted.

"That antisocial girl again. C'mon, Tzu! You don't deserve a girl like her! Okay let's say that she's really pretty but tzu, she's poor!" I gritted my teeth as I glare at him.

"Right, Tzuyu. You're a Chou! A famous and wealthy girl! You deserve a girl like Jisoo." Jeongyeon said but I ignore them and went to my car.

"Sorry but I don't need a girl who have the face and wealth but not as kind as my Sana," I said and enter my car. "See you when I see you. Bye!"

Whatever kind of girl she is, I'm inlove with her. My heart, my soul, and my body are only for her. For my one and only Minatozaki Sana.