Ch. 42

3rd person's PoV

"Hi there baby," Jungkook seductively said as he caressed Tzuyu's face.

"Fuck off!" Tzuyu sasses and scowled at him.

The guy chuckled and grap Tzuyu's chin. He crashed his lips on her but Tzuyu pressed her lips together. Jungkook got annoyed and hit Tzuyu's stomach that made the girl wince in pain. He got the chance to kiss her so he quickly did it.

"Jungkook!" They got interrupted by another guy.

The younger guy curse, "What is it Jimin?!"

"Someone's outside! We need to get out of here!" The guy named Jimin said, panicking.

Jungkook was disappointed. He didn't even fucked Tzuyu yet! When Jungkook's about to comply, they heard a loud sound from a gun. The two guys run out of the room immediately but Yuta was already there. He pointed the gun to the two guys and they kneeled infront of him.

"P-please don't!" They pleaded.

Yuta gestured his guys to captured the two. When he enter the room, his eyes softened. Hastily, he went to Tzuyu and untied her. The girl look up to him and blink for how many times because her vision is now blurry.

"Hey, hang on. We're here," Yuta said and carried Tzuyu in bridal style.

Then Tzuyu passed out, tears visible on the edge of her eyes.

Yuta and his men did their best to track Tzuyu's phone. It's still moving, that means someone took her phone. The red dot was at this huge bouse but now moving to another place then suddenly, the red dot vanished. Park Chaeyoung have it.

Nayeon was also found at the abandoned park, they passed Tzuyu's car and saw a girl crying there so they approached her. Then they found out that it's Tzuyu's friend.

Yuta texted Sana that they already found Tzuyu, so she can rest and stop panicking, but Yuta didn't told her that she's at the hospital. Maybe Sana will freak out, it's not good for the baby.

PARK CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Open it, baby!" I chirped and handed Lisa the phone. It's Tzuyu's.

She sighed and took the phone. It just took her for two minutes until it unlocked. I took it from her and browse on Tzuyu's gallery and such. Maybe I'll find something to destroy them more.

But then, my eyes stopped on an old picture. I frown and clicked it.

"W-what the..." My lips started to shake when I saw the picture.

It was me with a girl, when I'm on my grade school. Why do Tzuyu have this picture? I have this picture on my phone too. I'm keeping it because this girl is special to me. She saved me from a running truck and she was my best friend. I'm thankful to her but unfortunately we never met after the school year ends.

This girl, I must thank her for saving me.

I scan more and saw a lot of pictures of that little girl until she grows up. Then realization hits me when I saw Tzuyu's current picture. They have the same features. Oh damn.

"I-It was her..." I dropped the phone and tears started to fall from my eyes. Lisa held my shoulders worriedly.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" She asked.