Ch. 38

TZUYU'S POV

My mouth gape and I fell on my knees. I told myself never beg for someone else again but here I am... Starting to beg. I lift my head and saw her emotionless eyes. Letting my tears stream down my face, I stare at her.

"M-My brother did was grievous and inhuman b-but I truly love your daughter... G-God know how much I love her. Please believe me. I'll do anything... Everything. Just please I don't want to lose Sana." I said but she just stared at me blankly.

I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't turn around, my eyes are still on my girl's mother. My Dad didn't accept us and that's now okay but if Sana's parents won't accept us anymore... I'll surely die inside.

I heard an audible sigh, "Stand up. My wife didn't command you to kneel."

Now I confirm that it's Sana's father.

"You're making yourself look stupid." My brows furrowed when I heard that unfamiliar voice. It's from a guy.

"Stand." Sana's mom said so I quickly obey and hang my head low.

I'm about to talk again but I heard the voice came from the person who can make me fell every single day. Her lovely voice echoed at the whole bedroom. Now, I turn around and saw Sana in her baggy shirt and short shorts, she's still gorgeous. What ever she wear, she still looks like a freaking goddess.

"Tzuyu!" Then she threw herself to me. I hugged her and she did the same. "I miss you..."

I smiled, "I miss you more, my baby princess."

"Ugh! Don't call me that. I'm like your baby!" She complained and I swear she looks so freaking cute.

"You are my baby, Sana." I said that made her cheeks turn crimson red.

We forgot that we're under her family's gaze so I slowly unwrapped my hands on her and bow my head to her father. He nod his head to me while the other guy narrowed his eyes at me. Who is this jerk?

"Sana are you now, okay?" Mrs. Minatozaki asked. Then I realized why I'm here.

I glance at Sana, "Baby, what happened?"

She pouted and looked away from me, avoiding eye contact. I frown and gently held her chin to make her look at me. When her brown orbs met mine, I flinch. Her eyes were filled with fear and anger.

"What's wrong? Tell me baby," I sofly said, rubbing my palm on her cheek comfortingly.

She sighed and took my hand, "Let's go to my room."

"Can I first talk to her?" The guy said, staring at me. I frown and glance at Sana, she shook her head.

"Mother, Father, I'll just talk to Tzuyu." She said and dragged me out of her Mom's room.

SANA'S POV

"You like something to eat?" I asked Tzuyu when we're already at my room.

She acted like thinking, "Pussy can do,"

"YAH!" I shrieked that made her laugh out loud. "I'm serious!"

"Me too!" She answered.

I squeeze my eyes shut and rub my temples. She wrapped her hands on my waist, kissing my face. My lips curled up and look at her, I frown when I saw dark circles under her eyes. She looks like a zombie but still beautiful.

She suddenly lift me up and brought me to the bed, "Tell me what happened."

"Are you stressing yourself? You look so tired, baby," I worriedly said as I caress her cheek.

"Just a simple complications at the company," she forced a feeble smile. "So tell me..."

I sighed and told her everything. Her brows are furrows while giving me all her attention. While I'm telling what happened to me, I saw anger running through her eyes. I'm just calming myself because I don't want to burst out here... Again.

Me, myself, don't like it when I'm not in my own control. I hate it.

When I'm done telling that to her, she stare at me for a few seconds and pull me into a tight hug. I gasp, shocked, but hug her back. Her shoulders slowly shooking that startled me.

"Baby..." She cooed.

I rub her back, "I'm fine. I'm okay, Tzu,"

"I'm afraid..." She admitted. Then I heard her sobs. "I'm afraid I might lose you."

"Not ever," I said and kissed her forehead.

Then she suddenly pull away from the hug, fishing out her phone on her pocket and dial someone. I frown but didn't talk and just stare at her. I wipe her tears and wrapped my hands on her neck.

"Chaeng..." Tzuyu said and glance at me. "I need you to do something."

That's all Tzuyu said and turn the call off. She looked at me and smile. Her smile is damn contagious so I just found myself smiling back at her. Our nose touched and she closed the gap between us. I pulled her closer to me and sat on her lap, kissing her roughly. I'm craving for her.

Her hands are draped on my waist, slowly lifting the shirt I'm wearing. A moan escaped my mouth when she squeeze my sides.

Then her kisses went down from my lips, to my jaw, and to my neck. I look up, giving her more access. She lick and suck my neck. I love that. She bit my neck that made me whimper in both pain and pleasure. I'm hundred percent sure that my neck have a mark because of what she did.

"Ahhh~" I moaned.

Tzuyu stopped doing that and take my shirt off. As soon as my shirt got remove, I crashed my lips on hers once again. She undid my bra and squeeze my mounds that made me moan so loud, between our kisses.

"Ugh... I like-ahh-that!" I said as I pull away from the kiss, slowly grinding ontop of her.

Her jaw clenched as she tried to suppress her groans or moans. I smirked and grind more, she closed her eyes and her breathing are damn heavy. Her hands tighten it's grip to my waist, making me grind more ontop of her. She then suck one of my breast that made me arch my back in sheer pleasure.

"Arrgg~" I heard her groan.

I'm about to grind again but someone knocked on the door, making the both of us flinch. I almost fell on the floor but Tzuyu quickly catched me. She grab my baggy shirt and help me to wear it. I hop off of her and sat beside her before letting the person who knocked in.

"Sana," It's my mother. Her eyes dropped on the floor. "Jesus Christ." Her hand on her forehead.

My eyes followed on what she's looking at and gasp. Fuck. Tzuyu also looked so damn red. My mother cough and look away from my brassiere so I quickly took it and hid it behind me although she already saw it.

Stupid, Sana!

"Glad, I knocked," mother said, I hung my head low because of embarrassment.

Tzuyu clear her throat, "I-I apologize, your high—"

"It's already done. Let's talk later, Sana," she then turn her back on us, opening the door again. "Continue. Just imagine I didn't came. It's hard to hold that feeling."

My mouth is gaping when mother closed the door, leaving Tzuyu and I, both flustered. Tzuyu scratched her nape and force a chuckle before looking at me. I also chuckled. What the fuck?

"Our mothers always caught us in that situation," She says.

"Yeah. So embarrassing..." I answered.