Epilogue

WARNING: MATURED SEXUAL CONTENT!

3rd person's pov

"I'm here, standing infront of you, vowing to love you until my end. I will stay with you whatever happens. Will love you through bad and good times. I'll choose you today and everyday. Promise, my lady, I am all yours. Yours alone, forever," Tzuyu said through the microphone.

Sana blushed and bit her lower lip. Tzuyu passed the microphone to her and she quickly took it.

Calming her heart she smile sweetly, "Tzuyu, I promise to love you and grow old with you. I'll stay even if it's hard. You are my world, without you, I'm useless. You're the piece that completes me. When you feel so down, do not worry, I'm feeling what you feel too. My heart, soul, mind, and body is all yours. I love you,"

"Chou Tzuyu, do you take Minatozaki Sana to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good and bad times, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor all the days of your life?" The minister asked.

Tzuyu look at Sana and smile joyously, "I do," Eveyone clapped.

"Minatozaki Sana, do you take Chou Tzuyu to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good and bad times, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor all the days of your life?" He asked once again, looking Sana.

"I do," Sana amenable and the crowd clapped again.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you, Mrs. and Mrs. Chou. You may now kiss the bride," He said.

The two lovers looked at each other, having the sweetest smile on their lips. Both of them lean closer, perfectly placing their lips to each other. The crowd cheered. When they pull away from the kiss, Tzuyu's tears fell. Sana chuckled and wipe her now wife's tears.

"I love you," Sana said and cupped her wife's face.

Tzuyu smiled heartily, "I love you most, my princess,"

Both of their parents are tearing up while watching their daughters having the happiest time of their lives. Mr. And Mrs. Chou are so happy that Tzuyu will marry the girl she wanted to marry now, Mr. Chou now understood that what he did at the past didn't help to Tzuyu after all.

Mrs. Minatozaki was also happy to see her daughter with her lover. She was just testing Tzuyu the day she told her that she don't want any Chou to be related to her daughter. She likes Tzuyu to her daughter at the first place. She can see the faithfulness and devotion on Tzuyu's eyes when she always place her eyes on Sana.

Yuta and Mingyu are trying their best to hold back their tears but couldn't. Yuta started crying because of so much joy and look at Mingyu who's wiping his nose. They both look at each other and laugh because they look like gays. Both of them are now close. They forgave Mingyu because he really regret what he did to Sana.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are holding each other's hand while watching the newly weds. They're happy for their dongsaengs.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Dahyun asked her fiancé, Momo.

Momo sniffed, "They're crying too, I'm just imitating them,"

"Pabo," Jihyo said and they laugh out loud.

Chaeyoung and Mina are also married, they got married three months ago. Jennie and Jisoo are also married, while Rosé and Lisa are getting married after a couple of weeks. Everything are on it's places now.