Ch. 25

DAHYUN'S POV

I didn't went to the reception of Tzuyu and Jisoo's wedding because I saw Mingyu dragging Sana to somewhere. She's already here but she didn't even inform me? Hmmpp.

I tracked Mingyu's phone and I'm already standing infront of a beach house. Mingyu is a nice guy, I know. But he's with Sana and I know how much he's inlove with her. What if he'll do something bad to her, just to own her? Love can make people literally crazy sometimes.

Tzuyu's my bestfriend and I know she loves Sana. She can even destroy me just to be with Sana, when she thought I'm dating her. She tried putting me in scandal and pull all her shares on my company. Tsk tsk tsk. The power of love.

'I'll protect Sana when Tzuyu's not around.'

SANA'S POV

"Stop crying. She's not worthy," I got irked when he said that but manage to control myself.

Why did I let him drag me here? Oh yeah. I beg for him to take me out of that place, where I watched the most painful scene in my whole life. Where my girl said 'I do' and kissed Jisoo. Oh wow. Ha ha ha. She's not 'my girl' anymore. I don't owe her anymore. She's with someone else now. I don't have the right to call her 'my' or 'mine'.

"Here," He handed me a beer that I quickly took, without saying anything, I drink it. "Easy, Sana."

"Life's unfair..." I mumble as I gulp on the beer once again. "All I wanted was to be happy with Tzuyu. Is that too much to ask, Mingyu?"

He was startled with my sudden question. "Do you love her that much?" It's not an answer to my question.

"Yes," my voice cracked. "But she doesn't feel the same way..."

Mingyu was about to say something but press his lips into a thin line. He drunk his beer and look away from me. I squeeze my eyes shut when I felt my eyes heated again. That scene kept on replaying on my mind, it's torturous.

"I'm not a Kim," Mingyu suddenly broke the silence.

I was bewildered. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not a Kim, Sana," he snapped his neck towards me. "I'm Chou Mingyu."

My mouth gape for what he said. I bit my lower lip to stop it from shaking. Chou Mingyu. I know that name. Oh god! He's Chou Mingyu?! Tzuyu's brother!? My boy bestfriend when we're on high school?! I forgot about him. It's been six years and he don't look like what he was. He's more handsome, more matured, and more masculine now. That's why he looks so familiar. Because he's Chou Mingyu... My boy bestfriend and I can see his features to Tzuyu's. They look a like.

"And I love you so much," my heart hammered inside my chest with his sudden confession. "I didn't have the chance to confess when we're still on high school because I don't have the guts. Unfortunately, my sister, Tzuyu, fell for you too. I was the first, Sana. W-why did you choose her?"

I was taken aback when his voice broke. "I-I didn't know..."

"If you'll know it before... Will you choose me? Will you love me just like how you love Tzuyu? Will you, Sana?" Hopes filled his eyes but got replaced with pain when I didn't answer in a couple of seconds.

"I-I... Don't like guys, Gyu," I honestly said. "S-sorry."

His soft eyes turned dark all of a sudden.

"You'll like guys after this night," my eyes widen when he said that. I'm about to talk but he roughly pull me and crashed his lips on mine.

My heart beats fast when his hand squeezed my breast. Tears started to fall from my eyes again. I tried pushing him away but it's futile. He's way stronger than me and I'm already drunk.

"Hmm," a painful moan came out my mouth when he harshly bit my lower lip.

"Choose me, Sana... Or I'll kill you," he whispered on my ear that made my body shudder.

I shook my head furiously. T-Tzuyu...

"N-No!" I punch his face but that just angered him more. He hit my stomach that made me crunch round and wince in pain.

He laugh like a badass. "I'm kind, Sana. But that's limited. If I can't get you in soft way, I'll get you in rough way."

I'm too weak to fight back. I'm too weak to stop him so I just lay here, reluctantly letting him do whatever he wants. Tears are streaming down my face while closing my eyes, not wanting to see what he's doing to me. I feel disgusted. I feel like I'm a fucking dirty slut. This's why I hate guys.

TZUYU'S POV

"WHAT?!" I stormed out of my house with my gun and ride on my car when Dahyun told me where Sana is.

"Faster!" She sounds in panicked so I quickly drive as fast as I could after ending the call.

My grip on the steering wheel's too tight that I can even see my veins popping out of my skin. I'm imagining how to kill my brother now. Dahyun told me that Mingyu's doing something to Sana. Fuck!

"Better be not there when I arrived, oppa," I said between my gritted teeth. "Or else... You'll meet your demise."

I've trusted you for years. I step aside my feelings for Sana because I love you, brother. You're more important than anyone else but hurting Sana is killing myself too. Sorry brother but I love Sana and I'm selfish.

When I arrived at the place where Dahyun told me. I kicked the beach house's door to open it. My hands were shaking because of the raged I'm feeling. My eyes widen when I saw Mingyu doing disgusting thing to my girl. Tears fell from my eyes because of rage and pain. I couldn't help it anymore and hit my brother's head with the gun I'm holding as I pushed him out of Sana's.

"Fuck you!" I yelled to him and glance at Sana. "B-baby.."

I cover Sana's body with her clothes scattered at the floor. My hands keep on shaking. My anger grew bigger when I saw how frightened Sana was. Her body's shuddering in fear.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" I grip on the gun so tight while pointing it on his head.

His eyes widen and bow his head. "T-Tzuyu, don't—"

"Don't?" I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Don't shoot you? Oh my dear brother. I won't," he look up to me and smiled. "I won't think twice to end your fucking life using this fucking gun."

"Tzuyu I was—" he got cut off when I shoot his leg. While screaming in pain I heard sirens from police cars. Dahyun probably called them.

"You're not the first, oppa," I now have the guts to say it. "I am... But I step aside my feelings for Sana because you told me that you love her! I've ignore and force myself to loathe Sana because I love you! I suffered, Mingyu! Now that Sana's mine, I won't let you take her! I'm not the real stealer... It's you!"

His eyes widen with my confession. "W-what? You're k-kidding!"

"Sorry I am not," I shoot his shoulder again that made him scream in pain. "That's for touching my girl, oppa."