Ch. 37

TZUYU'S POV

"No, Mr. Son it's not what you think—" He shook his head that made me dropped my both shoulders.

"Sorry, Tzuyu. I don't want to pull out the shares but if people will know that we have connections, I'll be down too." He said and gave me a sympathetic look.

I nod my head and he left. One by one, my clients and business partners are backing out. The fuck?! This's Mingyu's fault! But who the hell flash that on news? Who the fuck told the reporters that?! It's a secret.

W-what if... No, Sana won't do that.

"Miss Chou," I lift my head and saw my secretary with her nervous look.

I sighed, I know what'll happen, "Yes, leave. I don't care,"

"S-sorry, Miss Chou. I-I don't want t-to leave but—"

"Leave!" I shouted and she hurriedly walk out of my office.

I put my palms on my face, tears stream down my face. Whatever wipe I'll do, it won't stop. I just let myself cry until my eyes got tired. The news flashed yesterday and now I have nothing. My reputation, properties, and moneys. It was all gone. Because of what my brother did to Sana.

My whole family is in risk, people hates us now.

What happen was still a big question to me. Like, how did it went out? How did it flash to the news, since we kept it a secret? If someone told the reporters, who? And why should that person do that? How did that person knew?

"Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, me, dad, and mom..." I said to myself who knew about what Mingyu did. I know Dahyun and Jihyo won't tell it to others, I trust them. Sana won't do it either.

'But what if she does told them?'

3rd PERSON'S POV

"SANA!" Mina's voice echoes at the whole living room, trying to stop Sana from walking out. "Sana, calm down!"

Sana's in deep rage because of what happened. This never happened to her before. Yes, she got really mad before but this... It's damn different. She can't control herself right now. Mina can't even hold her back because she's way stronger than usual,

Mina started crying, "Sana! Please, calm down! Oh God!"

"I almost died! There's no way I'll let this pass!" Sana shouted, making the younger latter flinch.

Mr. And Mrs. Minatozaki are also there, holding Sana back but they can't even make her still. Mina's being worried about Sana. Her strength is no joke, she's trained to defend and fight in their palace before. What Mingyu did to her... She's weak that time that's why she can't even fight back.

Mr. And Mrs. Minatozaki are doing their best to stop their daughter from doing things she might regret but Sana can't stop squirming causing for them to accidentally let go of their daughter.

"Daughter! My princess, calm down!" Mrs. Minatozaki said, in the urge of crying.

Mr. Minatozaki held his earpiece, "Lock the gate and the door, be alert." He whispered, ordering his guards.

"Copy, your highness." They said through earpiece.

One maid who got order by Mr. Minatozaki arrived with the injection with antispasmodic. To relieve Sana's convulsion and spasms. She's out of control anymore.