Ch. 46

3rd person's pov

Three weeks had passed, Tzuyu is now fully recovered. She's on the Minatozaki's private plane with Dahyun, flying back to Korea. She's very excited to see her girl again. If she could just use a portal to be there in an instant. God knows how much she's craving for the older girl's warmth.

"You don't look very excited," Dahyun teased her friend.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "Shut up, I know you're excited too,"

They both laugh because Dahyun missed her girl too. The both of them love their girls so much, more than their own lives.

"Are you sure, you won't send the person behind what happened to you to jail?" Dahyun asked her friend.

"Yes," Tzuyu answered and smile.

Dahyun didn't know it was but just shrugged it off. She knows her bestfriend, she's not dumb and can decide for her own.

On South Korea, Sana, Mina, and Momo are at the OB, having a check up. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Chaeyoung are decorating Tzuyu's house. Rosé are also inside Tzuyu's house with her girlfriend. Jisoo, Jennie, Irene, and Tzuyu's other friends are there too. They are very excited because Tzuyu will finally go home.

Sana doesn't have any idea about this.

SANA'S POV

"I'm getting tired," I complained, pouting.

Mina and Momo chuckled because of me. We enter a café and order some foods for us. I'm getting suspicious about these two. They kept on smiling, looks like they're excited for something and I don't have any idea why.

"Wait, Chaeyoung's calling," Mina said as she stood up and went out of the café.

"Momo can I ask you a question?" I inquired and she nod her head. "Why do you guys like short girls?"

She throw a menacing scowl at me, "Just because your Tzuyu is tall!"

"I'm just asking," I pouted but she rolled her eyes.

When Mina came back, we started to eat. I saw Mina smiled at Momo, just like they're talking through mind. I'm done with this.

"Can you guys be honest to me?" I became serious that made them look at me anxiously.

Momo shook her head, "No! Tzuyu is not going home today! Promise! Cross my heart!"

I saw Mina face palmed. Ehh? What is wrong with her? I didn't said Tzuyu is going home today. Wait–

"Don't mind her, Sana. She's crazy," Mina said, scowling at Momo. Oh yeah, she is.

"I'm just thinking about... You guys are being weird," I said and narrowed my eyes. "You guys taking weeds?"

Mina widen her eyes and quickly shook her head, "N-no!"

"What is weeds? Is that a food?" Momo innocently asked.

"Seriously, Momo? You always thought everything as foods," I said that made her pout again.

I just shook my head and continue to eat. When we're done, we enter Mina's car and they drive to Tzuyu's house. Ahh. Finally! After five hours of walking around, I can rest again!

TZUYU'S POV

"Tzuyu!!" Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon yelled in sync and threw themselves to me.