Ch. 14

TZUYU'S POV

"Did you like it?" I asked and wrapped my hands on her waist.

She nod her head. "Didn't expect this."

Nayeon's plan worked. I thanked her for that. She already went home and Sana decided to stay here for the whole night. We're currently at the terrace, I'm sitting at the bench while she's sitting on my lap, my hands are wrapped around her.

"Sorry for what I did," I apologize and kiss her nape. She giggle and tilt her head to see me. "I shouldn't have accused you like that. And please trust me, Sana."

"I trust you," she said and stand. "It's getting cold, let's go and sleep."

SANA'S POV

I do trust Tzuyu. But I can't help to think about Jisoo. I get jealous easily especially to girls who are better than I am.

"Always remember that I love you, baby," Tzuyu whispered to my ears when we laid on her bed.

"You won't cheat, right?" I asked, pouting like a child. "You won't hurt me, right? You won't leave me... Right?"

She stared at me for a couple of seconds and nod her head. I smiled and kissed her. While closing my eyes, I held her nape and pull her closer to deepen the kiss. Our mouth move in sync while her hands are squeezing my waist.

For almost four years that Tzuyu and I have been together, we already did it. We're not young anymore and we love each other so much but unfortunately, we can't marry each other yet.

I pull away from the kiss first and hug her so tight. "I love you."

"I love you most," she replied and hug me back. "By the way, Dahyun said she'll fetch you tomorrow, where are you going? And what are you going to do?"

"Someone's clingy hmm," I smirked and look up to her, she rolled her eyes that made me cackle.

"I am not," She answered defensively. "Is it bad to ask?"

"I didn't said it is," I giggle and snuggle closer to her.

She snorted and rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

We stayed quiet for a few minutes while staring at the ceiling full of glow in the dark moon and stars. Tzuyu turned the light off awhile ago that made the stars and moon look so amazing.

"So what is it?" Tzuyu suddenly ask.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"You and Dahyun," she answered with her furrowed brows.

She looks jealous.

"It's a surprise," I giggle and wiggle my brows.

"Oh yeah? I'll be surprise that both of you are already dating," she sarcastically laugh that made me laugh out loud.

"She's pretty, kind, and funny," I said and saw her frown. She retrieved her hands that are wrapped on my body and cross her arms.

"Then go, marry her," she said with a bitter tone.

I chuckle and kissed her neck. "I will only marry a girl who's name is Chou Tzuyu."

Her cheeks hued pink so I smile widely, she looks so freaking cute. She turn her back on me and groan while I'm chuckling because of her cute act.

"You're cheesy. What's in you, huh?" She groan and cover her face with her hands.

I pull her, making her face me, and took her hands off her face. Her cheeks are still on fire while suppressing a smile.

"What's in me? You. You're in me. Inside my hearteu," she froze and stare at me for awhile then we both laugh out loud because of my silliness.

"Let's just sleep," she said between her laugh and kissed my forehead. "Good night, my girl."

"Good night, love," I mumble and closed my eyes.

I woke up not seeing Tzuyu beside me. My mouth open in a yawn and stretch my body. I drag myself up and went to Tzuyu's bathroom. After doing my business there, I went down to the kitchen and saw Tzuyu cooking.

She didn't notice my presence because she's busy cooking and singing a song. My girlfriend have a very great voice and I'm falling deeply for her because of that.

"Good morning," I greeted her as I hug her from the back.

She flinch. "You startled me."

"You startled me too. When you suddenly came to my life and give colors to my world," I said and heard her chuckle. Fuck. Cringe.

"I thought you already slept? Damn. You're cheesy, baby," she said between her chuckle and turn to me. "Did you eat cheese?"

"No," I replied and kiss her lips. "But I want to eat something delicious."

She smirk and raised her brows as she grab my waist. I flinch because of her sudden action. She turn off the stove and pinned me on the table. A gasp escape from my mouth when she suddenly bit my neck.

"I'm delicious, want to taste?" She seductively said and I can feel something throbbing down there.

God, why is it so hot here?

"I already tasted you," I replied. "And you're my favorite food."

She smirk and kissed me. Tzuyu's playful and sinful hands wander around my body, while kissing me passionately.

I pull away from the kiss and take my shirt off. Tzuyu's maids aren't around, I think she fired them again. Tzuyu don't like people who looks at me with hatred, she'll do anything to shrug them off of my sight. She does everything to make me happy.

"Jesus Christ!" I pushed Tzuyu away from me because of that loud shriek. "First, at your office. Now, at your kitchen. What the hell, Chou Tzuyu!"

My jaw dropped and embarrassment took over me when I saw Mrs. Chou while furiously looking at Tzuyu. I gulp and cover my shirt on my body. Fuck! This's the second time! This's so freaking embarrassing!

"Mom!" Tzuyu stomp her feet like a child. "You should call me before you came here! You're ruining our moment."

"Moment your ass. We need to talk and I can't contact your phone," her mom said while rolling her eyes. They look like high school friends because of their treatment to each other.

Mrs. Chou looks at me, I thought she'll be mad because she caught us making out again but she didn't, she even smile widely.

"G-good morning, Mrs. Chou," I bowed my head.

"Good morning, Sweetie. Omygosh, put your shirt on!" She said and even help me to wear my shirt. "Next time don't let Tzuyu do this to you, okay? Do it on her room, not here. What if someone else will saw the both of you? Luckily it's just me, your future mother-in-law."

I almost choke on what she said. She's blunt like Tzuyu but... She talk too much unlike my girlfriend.