Ch. 32

SANA'S POV

"Mina." I said in surprised when I saw her here at my room.

Tzuyu went to her company for work and I don't like to be alone so I decided to go here at my parents' house.

She smiled and pinch my cheeks, "Hey, Sana."

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"I'm at the venue last night." She said with a concern smile. "I saw it."

I sighed and cover the pillow on my face, preventing me to cry. She laid beside me and hugged me, as if on cue, my tears started to fall once again. She comforted me and I let it all out but in a quiet tone.

My parents doesn't know about Mr. Chou's treatment to me and I have no plans to tell them about it. Father will be very furious and might do something that'll hurt Mr. Chou, I know he's rude but he's still Tzuyu's father.

"I have someone with me." Mina murmured so I wiped my tears and look at her, bewildered.

"Who?" I asked fully confused.

She smiled and look over her shoulder, "Jihyo."

I snap my neck towards that direction and saw a girl with big yet beautiful eyes. She's wearing a skirt and blouse that made her look more beautiful. Mina gestured her to near us and she happily obliged. She sat on the edge of the bed.

I sit up and force a smile, "Good day. I'm Minatozaki Sana."

"Park Jihyo." She said and we shook hands. Oh. She's Park Jihyo? One of Tzuyu's business partner. "Mina invited me here and told me that you need advices."

"Ehh?" I glance at Mina who smiles at me and caress my hand.

"She'll help a lot, Sana. Trust me." Mina said with a reassuring smile.

"I'm in a relationship with Kang Daniel and I have a lot of experience about love. I think I can help you with your problem, besides, you're Tzuyu's girlfriend." She said and wink at me. My eyes are wide open. She knows?! "Tzuyu trusts me with everything so she told me about the both of you and I want to help."

So we started. I told her everything, about Tzuyu and I, Jisoo, Mr. Chou, and Mingyu. She looks like she's not shocked at all. Maybe she already knows but just letting me to tell it.

And when I'm done telling it to her, she held her chin, thinking. She then snapped her fingers and lay on her stomach.

"So basically... You need acceptance." She said and I nodded in agreement. "Well, let me tell you this, Miss Sana. Not all people will accept your relationship, that's a fact. But it doesn't matter! As long as you guys are inlove with each other, and you make each other happy, just let yourself be! Don't please people around you by doing things that you doesn't like."

I sighed, "But it'll make us more happy if people will accept us."

"Nuh-uh. It won't make you happy, Sana. It'll just make you relieved because you're accepted." She said and held my both hands. "A trip overseas is a great idea for the both of you to get out of this stressful place."

"She's right, Sana. This's just a challenge for the both of you so you need to be strong." Mina added and place her hands on my shoulders.

I sighed and nod my head, "We'll get through this."

The three of us went out of my room and headed out the house. Jihyo asked me to go to a bar to unwind. I agreed because I really think it's really a good idea. It's been a long time since I drank an alcohol.

But Mina suddenly stopped from her tracks, "Wait... M-Mingyu and you..."

"Why?" I asked because she looks bothered.

"Don't be angry but... Are you pregnant?" She softly asked me, I looked away and nod my head that made her gasp. "Alcohol's not good for you then!"

"What is it?" Jihyo came back, bewildered.

"S-Sana's..." Mina snapped her neck towards me. "She's... P-Pregnant."

Jihyo's big eyes went even bigger when Mina said that. Maybe Tzuyu didn't mention that to her. I smile. Well, usually girls who got raped and got pregnant are hurt and mad, but what I'm feeling right now? I'm happy. Because Tzuyu and I will raise this baby like it's ours. And that's the best thing for me despite of what Mingyu did.

"Let's just go and eat, I'm hungry." I said, ignoring their concerning look.

TZUYU'S POV

"Hey, Chou." I lift my head and knit my brows when I saw Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Nayeon.

"What?" I sasses, doesn't want to be disturb because I'm busy finishing this papers for the next board meeting.

Jeongyeon sat on the leather chair infront of me, "Chou, let's go and have some fun."

"Yeah! I miss hanging out with you!" Nayeon wrapped her hands on mine. "How have you been?"

"I'm busy." I hissed but not doing the papers anymore. Now, I'm distracted.

"Mina's with Sana and Jihyo at the Yoo Restaurant." That caught my attention so I look up and Chaeyoung smirked. "Fascinating?"

I shook my head and stood up, "Let's go."

I heard them laugh and teases me. Rolling my eyes, I walk out of my office and went to my secretary and told her to cancel all my appointments for the whole day which she hurriedly do.

"Chou! Wait up, dude." I heard Jeongyeon shouted.

"I told Sana not to go anywhere... So stubborn." I mumble to myself so no one will hear me.

Jeongyeon put her hand on my shoulders, "Worried about your girl? Don't worry I place them to the VIP room, cleaner. They won't be sick there."

"Wow. You cared?" I sarcastically said and she laughed at me.

"Of course I do. I'm just concern about you before, maybe she's just a whore, a gold digger. Sorry about that." She said and smile at me. "Take good care of your babies."

That froze me, "You knew?"

"Nah. I'm just guessing 'coz I saw her so pale, thin and her taste on foods are different. My guess is right!"