Ch. 39

TZUYU'S POV

"What the hell?!" I yelled when I saw guys with black suit carrying my things.

I'm here at my company, I was so damn happy because I was with Sana yesterday but right now... My company's things are outside. What the hell is going on?!

"Hey! That's mine! Why the hell are you taking my things out?!" I shouted and the guys look at me.

"Miss, Mr. Chou sell this company and our boss bought it," one of the guy said and put one of the sofa down.

I'm about to say something again but he turn his back on me and enter my company. My mouth are gaping while processing what he just said. My Dad sell this?! But it's my company! My own company! I bought this! With my own money!

What's wrong with that guy?!

Fishing out my phone, I dial my Dad's number, "Dad!"

I heard him sighed, "I know you'll freak out."

"Of course I will! That's my company, Dad! I bought it in my own!"

"We need money—"

"You have lots of money!"

"It's not enough!"

I flinch when he raise his voice. I'm shaking in anger but hold it back when I heard him exhaled a shaky breathe.

Then the next this he said made me weak. Just like the whole world fell on me. My hands turn cold and my heart beats so damn wild and crazy. Why is this happening to us? What did we do to make us suffer like this?

"Are you Chou Tzuyu?" Someone with a lovely voice asked.

I turn around, composing myself and saw a tall girl with peach color hair. She's smiling kindly while eyeing me. Slowly, I nod my head as I examine her face. She looks familiar. I just don't know when or where did I saw her.

"Yes, I am. What can I do for you?" I inquired.

She smiled and outstretched her hand, "I'm Park Chaeyoung. The one who bought your company,"

"Really? Just take good care of it," I said and shook her hand. "Sorry I need to go now."

"Oh sure. Bye," She chirped so I enter my car and drive to the hospital.

What my Dad said awhile ago repeat on my head like a broken disk. My eyes started to water at the thought of it.

"Your Mom's at the hospital! She's in critical!"

SANA'S POV

"I got it!" I snap my head towards Chaeyoung when she exclaimed that.

We're at my room. Me, Chaeyoung and Mina are here. Yesterday Tzuyu told Chaeyoung to go here to know who's the person behind this... The person who gave me the box. Chaeyoung's a good detective and a computer master.

Chaeyoung type on her laptop, hacking the CCTV's, "A guy with black suit, he entered a car..." She zoom in the car. "With a PC 11 plate number."

She started typing and typing on her laptop again until another website appeared. Lots of codes were on the laptop, I look away because I got dizzy.

Someone knocked on the door so I went there to open it. Dahyun and Momo smiled at me and gave me a hug. Why are they here? Oh yeah. I invited them so my family will meet my friends.

"We brought spaghetti for you!" Momo said and showed me the spaghetti.

My eyes widen and I felt like something wants to get out from my mouth when I smelled the spaghetti. I run towards the bathroom and puke on the toilet bowl. Someone grab a handful of my hair and rub my back.

"Let it all out," It was Momo's voice.

When I'm done, I flash the toilet and wash my mouth at the sink. Damn. I love spaghetti why did I acted like that? After rinsing my face, I took my mouthwash.

"I want to be the baby's godmother, okay?" Momo said, smiling dreamingly.

I smiled, "Seven of you will be the godmothers,"

"That's greaattt!" Dahyun suddenly shouted, standing at the door while her fists are on the air.

Hours later, Chaeyoung talk to us. I was nervous when I saw her unexplainable expression. She sighed and look at her laptop again. She started to type and wait but a voice said 'error'. A groan escaped her mouth and slam her laptop that made us flinch.

"Yah! You're wasting money, Son!" Dahyun scolded her and took the laptop.

Chaeyoung growled, "I can't find it!"

"Find what?" Asked Momo.

"The person who did this is smart. His or her identity is hidden. It's either she's too powerful to hide her identity or powerless to not be known." Chaeyoung said and pulled her hair. "PC 11! Who the fuck—"

"Wai-wait. PC 11?" Momo asked, with wide eyes.

"Yes. The person's car behind what happened to Sana yesterday," Mina answered.

"I'll tell you guys later," I said. "So do you know who owns that, Momo?"

She held her chin, thinking, "I forgot,"

We frustratedly groaned and they throw a glare at Momo but she just pout. Now what? How can we discover who it was? The fuck! That person must pay for what she did to me! I almost died because of that snake.

'Who ever you are... I won't forgive what you did,'