CHAPTER 21 : BORACAY

Graduation.

This is it pancit, gagraduate na ang lola nyo mga besh. Imagine, pumasok ako sa school na 'to bilang Majentha Raine Velazco at lalabas ako sa school na 'to sa pangalang Scarlette Raine Costillano. What a great twist right there HAHA

"Costillano, Scarlette Raine"

Nagpalakpakan ang mga tao, I can see my friends with their teary eye, my family looking at me proud and of course little boy who's intently smiling at me holding his bouquet of roses.

I feel proud of myself, after all I've been through. The accident. My fake identity. My memories. My real family. Davin Axhthon Leverson. I feel so lucky having these people by my side.

After the whole graduation ceremony, the crew took a picture. I'm so happy having them in my last 2 years of college. Also my family who's smiling proudly at me. Magpapahuli ba naman si little boy? Shempre 'Save the best for last' nga di ba?
He gave me the bouquet of roses and hug me so tight, not wanting me to let go.

"I'm so proud of you baby" he whispered to my eat as he hugs me more. We also tokk a picture together

We went home to celebrate, actually even the Leverson squad is in the house. We merged the celebration for me and Driel and decided to have it here in the house.

davin_axh tagged you in his post

'I'm so proud of you baby, congratulations @maj_raine ❤'

It's the picture of us together, I'm smiling while he's kissing my cheeks. What a picture. It's even my wallper as we speak.

As for Axh, he didn't let me go. I'm sitting here in the couch as Axh hugs me from the side and rested his forehead in my shoulders.

"Little boy, you tired?" He looks out of energy already

"Let me rest here for a while baby, I finished all my work early in the morning just so I can attend your graduation. I won't miss it for anything and I'm so proud of you baby"

"Then rest little boy" he nodded and tighten his hug

VACATION

My birthday is near again, I actually don't know what do to for my birthday. Travel? Nah. Party? What am I? A kid? Nope. Bar? My kuya will be jailed, so no. Beach? Not bad at all.

I let my family know about it and they invited the Leverson squad, I like it.

"Really? A beach? At saan naman?" Isa isa lang, mahina kabalan.

"Yeah, a beach. Any suggestion where? I just really want to go to the beach kuya"

"Want to go to Bocaray?" Suwestiyon ni kuya Claude

"Oo nga iha, let's celebrate your birthday in Bocaray. Para na din maenjoy ang bakasyon nyo"

"As long as it's a beach, I don't mind where"

"Bocaray is it then, let's book a flight for us and the Leversons"

My family trust Leverson squad so much, tita Veronica and mama have been best friends since their high school days until now. That's why Leverson squad is really close to Costillanos, when they're in college tita and mama promised each other to marry their first offspring but that didn't happen cuz they're both sons, kuya Skai and Axh.

BORACAY

We're currently on the way to the airport bound to Bocaray, I feel so tired. Yesterday kuyas and Leverson siblings together with me went to a road trip to Tagaytay, and it's tiring with the energy of those males with me ghaadd. What a headache.