EPILOGUE : KABET?

EPILOGUE

"Davin, we will visit mommy's friends so behave okay?" That's mom's word before we go to her friends house.

"Contessa" mom called the woman in the living room, wearing a violet dress. "Veronica" they greeted each other with a hug.

"Contessa, this is my son, Davin" mom introduced me "Davin, say hi to your tita Contessa"

"Hi, tita Contessa" I smiled a bit when she giggly smiled at me.

"Then let me introduce to you my unica iha" that got my attention, "Scarlette iha, come down here! Your tita Veronica is here!"

Just then, I saw a girl giggly running down the stairs wearing a yellow dress with a ribbon in it.

She looked so stunned when she saw me.

She's so beautiful, looks like an angel sent from heaven. Her soft skin, her shining eyes, I wonder if her lips were soft too.

"This is my unica iha, Scarlette" what a beautiful name, Scarlette. But it's kinda weird hearing her name and her wearing a yellow dress. "Scarlette iha, this is your tita Veronica and her son Davin"

"Hi tita Veronica" she sound so jolly "Hi, Davin" now that sounds dull, weird.

Claude, tita Contessas' second born and I become close and through him I get to know her sister, Scarlette.

"David, stop crying, baby. Momma's tired, she needs to rest"

"Lest?" My son is so cute, just like his momma.

"Yes, momma needs to rest"

"Ice cleam, dada"

"Sure, let's go get you an ice cream"

"Hey, little boy. What are you doing here?" She sound so brat.

"Breathing fresh air, pretty"

"Whatever you say, little boy" she then sat beside me and closed her eyes, feeling the fresh air.

"I have a question, pretty"

"I have no answer"

"Ughh, just please? Will you?"

"Fine, spill"

"If in the future you're still not married, will you marry me?"

"Why would I?"

"Just answer it, pretty"

"I don't know, we'll see in the future"

"Pretty, wake up. The food is ready" I kissed her forehead.

"Where's David?"

"In the dining, waiting for you so he could eat already"

"Momma, wake up. I'm hungry"

I didn't know he's here, well, good enough.

"Kiss me then"

My son excitedly ran to his momma and kissed her, making my wife giggle in happiness.

"Let's go eat then"

When we enter the kitchen, pretty ran towards the sink and vomit. What the hell?

"Baby, you okay?"

"Yeah, just remove that sinangag out of my face and we'll be good"

I don't know what for, but I just follow her words. Her words are the law in our house, she's the Queen.