CHAPTER 46 : FINALE

While reading this chapter it's better if you listen 'Can't help falling in love' for more romantic and special imagination.

Enjoy Reading, humans.

DAVIN'S POV

Today is the day. All preparations is set, everything is ready for this awaited moment of my life.

I've been waiting for this day to come ever since I'm a kid. Natupad na ang pangarap ko, ito na ang pangako ko.

Readying myself to walk down the aisle to wait for her, everything is so perfect. David is already beside me as we walk, my little boy is our ring bearer.

While I'm with Agatha before, I thought everything is okay, everything is fine even though I can feel that something is missing. A part of me is missing and I don't even know what that is. Now I know, it's my pretty baby.

Wedding is so sacred for me that only people who's in love with each other and ready to be together for the rest of their lives is allowed to, I thought I love Agatha even though I'm not in love with her.

She used me to get me and be tied to her. I still feel lucky I remembered my memories before that nonsense wedding.

I only get to be married to the woman I love and that's my one and only pretty baby.

Our families were settled everything before our wedding, we talked and bond together. Our parents share their experience while married, the struggles will be facing, challenges that need to conquer, even jealousy and misunderstanding. They told us to hold on and trust each other, because trust is the foundation of marriage.
Before, I thought she won't accept me again because of what happened. She's crying her heart out to me when she admitted that she felt betrayed, but still, she take me back.

For her and for David, I'll be the best husband and best father. I'll take good care of our family. My soon-to-be-Mrs. Leverson.

The wedding song she picked started. 'Can't help falling in love' by Elvis Presley.
That song suits me, 'cuz I really can't help calling in love with her. She's the best person I've ever met and the bravest woman I know.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

The most beautiful woman in my entire life, entering the San Isidro Labrador Parish Church door. The church where I admitted to God that I love the woman I entered with and holding her hands.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

The woman I love since I'm a kid and promised to marry her when the time comes. I can clearly remember how I asked to court her the day of her birthday when we're in Boracay. How adorable her reaction is.

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

She cried when I asked her to be my girlfriend. That day is so special to me, the park, the rain, our kiss, everything is so perfect. We stayed together for a long period of time and I get to know her more, I get to love her more with her imperfections.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

When we celebrated our 4th anniversary in the City of Love, Agatha came into the picture, the accident, my lost memories, her cries, her pain, everything that I caused her during those times. How she left me bearing my child, they left me together and I didn't even know.