Chapter 8

Malena POV

"Yo b*tch" Andrea raised her hand eating Cheetos and Rachel looked at me understanding my panicked look.

"What happened?" she asked grabbing Andrea's attention too.

"No, nothing" I said and ran to my room. After changing into my shorts and T-shirt. I went out from my room to find Rachel and Andrea both standing out of my room.

"You... You kissed him?" Andrea asked.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Your lips are swollen" Rachel pointed out.

"Malena... No... you can't do this. He hurt you and you can't give him another chance to hurt you again. He is a playboy" she reminded me.

"I know. It was a mistake" I said getting more annoyed.

"So what you gonna do now? I mean tomorrow you have to face him right?" Rachel asked.

"That's the problem" I took the glass of water which Rachel gave me and drank it.

"Tell him that you don't care about the kiss" Andrea said.

"I told him that I have a boyfriend" I explained them about my lie.

"And he believed it?" Rachel asked in disbelief.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, hurt.

"Kidding" she laughed.

"I have a plan" Andrea said.

Rachel and I both shared a look as we looked at Andrea smirking.

*

The next day I woke up and took a shower. I made my breakfast and got ready.

I reached the company and greeted everyone. As I reached my office Christian, called me in his office.

I knocked and went in.

"Malena... Yesterday I w-" he was about to say but I stopped him.

"No don't worry about yesterday. It was a mistake and I talked to my boyfriend about it. He was mad but I had many ways to make up to him. So don't worry about that" I said not believing that I could lie so easily.

He nodded and told me to leave.

I busied myself in work and forgot about everything but then I got a call from the reception that I got a parcel. Strange no one knew this address, so who would send me a parcel here?

"You sure it's for me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure of it" she replied.

I went to the reception and asked for my parcel.

It was a huge box and my name was also written on it. I managed to bring it up to my office. As I entered my office, I saw Christian waiting for me there.

"Sir?"

"Where were you?" he asked with an annoyed look.

"I went to receive my parcel from the reception" I answered.

"You gave company's address?" he asked getting more annoyed.

"No I didn't... I don't know who sent it here" I replied and started opening the box.

It hade a huge stuff toy in it with a note.

'For my one n only sweetheart'

I frowned and Christian looked at it too.

"Tell your boyfriend not to send stuff here. It's a company not a place for both you to do romance. Now come to my office right now with files of the Wilson's" he said and left.