Chapter 31

Malena POV

"What?" I said disbelievingly.

"Malena" Christian noticed my presence and came running to me. "I didn't know about this. I don't know how this ha-"

"It's yours? Is it?" I yelled.

"I don't know" he whispered.

"You don't know? What if it is? You're going to leave me or even if you're not then what about her?" I yelled.

He didn't reply, he just stared at the ground.

"You can't make things right now Christian. Your past has ruined our present and I can't stay one more second with you" I turned to leave but he stopped me.

"Don't leave me please" he begged but I couldn't stay with him.

I shook my head and left with Andrea. After coming back I went straight up to my room and snuggled in my bed.

She was pregnant with his child even if I wanted to be with him I couldn't. Tears didn't stop coming out of my eyes even if I want to. My pillow was stained and I couldn't think of anything.

When I thought everything was fine something has to happen to ruin my happiness. I cried more thinking about my pathetic life.

Andrea soon knocked and came in. She hugged me until I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up and saw 156 missed calls from Christian and 20 texts except one, which was from Sean. But I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I went in the bathroom and saw my red puffy eyes. I washed my face and did my business and came out.

Andrea was still there, she smiled at me and served the breakfast.

"Rachel called yesterday, I told her everything and she said she'll visit soon" she informed me.

I nodded and sat on my chair.
I looked at my food that was on the plate but even the thought of eating it made me nauseous.

"Malena eat something" Andrea requested but I shook my head.

She sat next to me and tried to feed me but I just shook my head.

"Malena... " she called my name and I looked at her.
She touched my face and said "don't be upset. Everything will be fine. You're strong you have seen worse"

I nodded and went back to my room.

I saw my phone ringing and it was Sean.

"Hey" I said.

"Malena, are you okay? What happened? Why didn't you pick up my call?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said.

"No you're not. Malena tell me what happened or else I'm coming to meet you" he sounded genuinely concerned so I told him how Christian and my life was ruined... no it was just my life.

"Hey... You okay... I mean I know you're not but still don't be sad for a douchebag" he tried to console me.

"Can we meet? Lemme take you out" he asked. Maybe this was the best idea. I should distract myself.

"Fine" I sighed.

"Okay so I'm coming to pick you up" he said and I got up to get changed.

*

"Hey let's go there" Sean said pointing to the beach.

"Sean, I'm not in the mood" I said.

But he didn't listen and held my hand and dragged me to the beach. We were walking but I froze when I saw Christian running towards me.

I hid behind Sean and he looked in the direction I looked.

He intertwined our hands and nodded in consolation.

"Malena, listen to me" he panted.

"Listen, whoever you're. She doesn't want to talk to you so you better leave her alone" Sean said standing in front of me.

"It's none of your f*cking business and let go of her hand" he shouted.

"Christian there's nothing to talk" I said.

"Malena don't say that, listen to me. I know that was unplanned but please don't leave me like this. You know I love you" he begged trying to get close to me but Sean prevented it to happen.

"Sean can we please leave?" I requested and he nodded.

We left the place and Christian didn't move from his place. I last time saw him and we left.

I didn't realize I was crying until my tears dropped on my lap. Sean looked at me and hugged me. We stayed in the car for some minutes and then he drove me back to my house.

Christian POV

I couldn't believe everything was over... But I couldn't let the only woman I love go. Before getting her back I had to solve this problem.

I always used protection then how could she get pregnant.

I was in my room waiting for Caleb and Selena, they both were on a vacation but when they heard this news they came back.

"Don't tell me it's true" Selena barged in and shouted.

"I don't know... " I confessed.

"Did you do the paternity test?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah I'll do it tomorrow. I asked Lexy to confirm it today but she said she's not feeling good" he said rubbing my head.

"That's weird. She is not well" Caleb said looking at me.

"Of course that b*tch just wants your money. I don't think that she's pregnant because of you" Selena said and took her phone out.

I was too busy in thinking about Malena as I didn't hear Selena gasp.

"What?" Caleb asked.

"It's all over the news that Lexy is pregnant and the father is you" she yelled.

"What?" I shouted. "Caleb take care of the news."

He nodded and took out his phone leaving.

Selena put her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it, smiling.

"Hey, don't worry. It will be fine, Malena trusts you, she just wants some time. You know for a woman who she likes the most wants her man to be all hers. So it's not easy to accept such things. First let's find whether the child is yours or not" she said and I nodded.

Caleb came back and said "everything is done. We have confirmed them as rumors."

"Thanks guys" I said and they nodded. Selena hugged me and we all sat there doing nothing but thinking...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you guys liked this chapter please don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share