Chapter 35

Malena POV

"Victoria meet her, she's Malena" Noah introduced me to her sister who jumped on me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so happy to meet you" she replied excitedly in her British accent.

"I'm Malena" I replied dryly but I wasn't in the mood to pretend happy.

"Oh, did I tell you her last name is Depressed?" Noah joked but I just ignored him.

"Come inside" Victoria dragged me in and we all sat on the couch.

After our luggage was sent in our rooms, I went in my room and sat on the bed. I opened my laptop to see Christian and my pictures again.

After staring at the pictures for I didn't know how many hours, someone knocked on my door.

I opened it to find Noah smiling like a mad. I raised my eyebrows and he invited himself in the room.

He sat on my bed and took my laptop.

"Oh so he's the reason" he said examining his features.

I snatched my laptop from his grip and closed it. I crossed my arms on my chest and stared at him.

"Love I know I'm handsome but if you'll not ask then how am I supposed to give you what you want" he said winking at me.

"Can you please leave me alone?" I asked expecting him to leave but this man was too stubborn.

"No can do right?" he said.

I decided to ignore him and sat on the floor with my laptop.

"Love you are not serious right? You cannot just isolate yourself from everyone. It's okay, if you are not with him. Move on" he said but I knew arguing with him was useless so I again ignored him.
"Hey... You haven't committed a crime... You just dumped his a*s, that's all. No need to be 'I committed a sin, I'll punish myself for the sake of heaven' act"

"Could you just shut your mouth, please" I said staring at the floor.

Suddenly I felt him picking me up and throwing me on the bed.

"Sit here, I'm leaving and please for God's sake come have something to eat. You haven't eaten anything" he said slightly irritated.

"I'm not hungry" I replied closing my eyes.

"If you're eating,very well, if you're not then I won't think twice in feeding you forcefully" he warned.

I sighed and went with him. I saw Victoria already sitting there, when she saw me she stood up in excitement and came running towards me.

"Why were you in your room, I wanted to talk to you" she said and dragged me to the seat next to her.

"Well let's say she's in denial. So Victoria keep your mouth shut and eat" he warned and dragged me to the seat next to him.

The whole dinner I could feel his eyes on me. After I was done, I went back to my room.

*
For the whole week, I stayed in my room staring Christian's photos. My food was delivered in my room because I didn't want to leave the room which ended up in skipping my meals. So Noah started sending it to my room.

I was lying on the bed thinking about our Hawaii trip when suddenly the door opened so loudly that I flinched.

"Are you done with this drama?" Noah shouted at me.

I stared at him in shock and he continued "how long is this going to continue?"

"What Noah?" I asked calmly.

"This" he pointed at me and the room. "Are you going to talk or not? Are you coming out or not? Seriously what's a big deal in just a breakup?"

"It wasn't a break up Noah. I hurt him. Do you know how it feels when you hurt someone who cares about you so much that he puts you and your needs first than himself second. I feel that pain, that guilt everyday, every second. It feels like someone is piercing my heart again and again. I just don't know what should I do now? I have nothing left" I said looking at Christian's photo.

"You're driving yourself crazy. Delete these photos love. Have you seen yourself? Take a new step, start again" he begged me. I could see the concern in his eyes for me which was weird. A stranger is doing so much for me.

"We'll go out today" he said getting up. "Take this" he gave me a phone and said "you're here for a week. Inform someone at least"

And he left. I took a deep breath and dialed Andrea's number.

It rang but no one answered. I tried again and second time she picked it up.

"Andrea?" I whispered.

"Malena?" she shouted.
"Where were you? Why haven't you called me? I was so worried... Thank god, I thought something happened to you" I felt bad.

"I'm sorry Andrea. I am fine. Don't worry about me" I said not knowing what else to say.

"Where are you? And why you don't have your phone with you? We found it near the hotel. And Caleb told me you didn't tell Christian about the text. Malena what were you thinking?" she asked.

"I lost my phone that day. And about Christian, I don't think he even wants to know anything" I replied thinking about that day.

"Actually,Malena... Christian is not doing fine either. He's always busy in his work and at night he's always in a bar drinking alone. And the worst is he doesn't even want to hear your name. Last night Caleb tried to talk about you but he just ignored him and when he insisted they both got into a fight. Malena please come back" she requested. I knew this was going to happen, but it hurt thinking that he didn't even want to hear my name.

"I can't Andrea. Let's not talk about this" I said.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"I'm not coming back Andrea. He doesn't want to see me and I can't come back to hurt him more than I have already done" I told her.

"Please don't do this Malena. I am missing you so much" she sobbed.

"I miss you too, Andrea" I wiped my tears. "I'm ending the call, bye Andrea take care" I hung up.

"Come on" Noah barged in.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

"We're going out" he said and I stood up knowing that he was not taking no as an answer.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you guys liked this chapter please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share