Chapter 14

Malena POV

We both sat on the couch as I sat as far as I could. He seemed to notice it but remained silent.

I took the packet of lays and opened it. The movie started as usual with dramatic introduction of production and actors but then realisation hit me. It didn't feel like Falling Inn Love. I turned to look at Christian who was silently staring at the TV screen.

By the time I saw the characters, I turned to him.

"I said no to fifty shades, didn't I?" I said waiting for him to reply.

"Of course you said no but come on... it's a nice movie" he said.

"This doesn't make any sense" I said reaching for the remote.

"No... You're not changing it unless there is some other reason" he smirked at me saving the remote from me.

"What other reason?" I asked.

"Does this movie turn you on" he teased.

"Shut up. It's not funny" I defended. Watching fifty shades with Christian was the stupidest thing to do.

"Then just keep quiet and watch the f*cking movie" he said, grinning shamelessly.

That's what I was saying the only scenes this movie had was f*cking.

"Christian... No I don't wanna see this movie" I still refused.

"Why... Will you fall for that Christian or this Christian" he said pointing to himself.

I just stared into his eyes and he stared me back, our staring contest continued with silence accompanying us.

"Fine... But you aren't gonna make a single comment" I warned him breaking the silence which was making the atmosphere intense.

"That we'll see later" he whispered but unfortunately I heard it but ignored it.

The movie started and I focused on eating more than the movie.

As the movie continued we both were comfortable with each others presence. And then I realized I had eaten everything and Christian hadn't taken a bite except for the juice.

"You don't want anything to eat?" I asked him.

"I want to eat... But I guess you don't want me to eat it yet" he said looking at my lips.

I shifted uncomfortably when my eyes fell on the distance between me and Christian which was lessened.

Either he shifted to me or I?
No, not me but moving away from him would make the situation more awkward. For a whole minute my brain was counting the pro and cons of moving away from him and finally I decided to stay as I was now.

'No Anastasia I don't make love, I fuck... Hard'
I choked on my saliva which didn't go unnoticed by Christian.

I sensed his smirk and felt him leaning towards me.
I nervously turned my head to find my intuition right. My hands stopped on his chest to stop him.

"What are y-you doing?" I asked stuttering in nervousness.

He just smirked, making my hands into a fist to punch his stupid face.

"I thought you were uncomfortable and thought t-"

"I'm not. Just stay where you were" I tried to push him but failed to.

He laughed and held my hand and went back to his place.

He interlocked our hands which I tried to remove but his grip was tight enough for me to give up.

I didn't know why he was doing this but whatever the reason was, it was giving me comfort and a sense of protection that I didn't wanna feel around him.

As the movie continued, I got more comfortable except the s*x scenes which I ignored and thankfully Christian kept his mouth sealed on those scenes either.

After sometimes my eyes felt heavy and I didn't remember the last thing I saw on the screen.

Christian POV

I didn't know why I came here. Watching a movie was just an excuse to spend time with her. I found that I liked spending every single second of my time with her. I enjoyed looking at her on guard but when I touched her, I felt her ease in my touch. 

I was kind of excited to see her reaction when she would watch fifty shades with me.
I expected her to be crimson red and soon I was proved right.

As the s*x scenes were playing she didn't say anything and was obviously didn't want me to say anything either, so I didn't, not wanting to get my a*s kicked.

The movie was going to end and so was my time to stay here.

I turned to Malena and found her sleeping. Her head on the arm of the couch, drooling. I found another reason to stay.

I turned off the TV and cleaned all the mess. I took a tissue and wiped her saliva watching her lips move like a fish.

I grabbed a blanket and a pillow from the bedroom and covered her. Scooping her carefully, I tried to avoid the blanket to fall and sat on the couch.

I put her on my laps and her head fell on my shoulder. Her breath hitting my neck, testing my patience. I put my legs on the couch and laid while she was wrapped around my body.

Her hands were on my chest and her face was buried on the crook of my neck as her legs were between my legs. She was snoring lightly and the hot breath was making me more uncomfortable at some place. She was really testing my patience but on the other hand I was enjoying the moment. I hugged her tightly as she was something I would loose easily.

I loved the way our bodies fit perfectly on each other. I closed my eyes thinking of her... Maybe I would dream of her too.

After a while when I got comfortable I closed my eyes but sleep was nowhere to find. I was fully awake.

I felt her rustling and mumbling something. She turned her body and put it on the couch before  wrapping her hands around me and took a deep breath. I kissed her neck and tried to sleep.

When I woke up, I found myself wrapped around Malena which was something I would love to do.

I got up carefully trying not to wake her up. I looked at her sleeping posture.
A little skin of her stomach was exposed so I put the blanket. I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share