Chapter 38

Malena POV

I opened my eyes to see the sun rays falling on my face but then my eyes drifted to the person I love the most.

He was sleeping and his lips were parted. I wrapped my hands around him and snuggled my face in him.

After sleeping for some more hours, I finally got up and stretched my hands and legs.

I looked at him again to find him sleeping. So I decided to go take a shower.

I headed in the bathroom and turned the shower on.

Nothing special happened last night. After we reached the house, we kissed and I thought something would happen but he took me to bed and slept. Literally he slept...

As I was washing myself I heard the door open and Christian looked at me, our eyes met and I stood there still. When I noticed his eyes roaming all over my body I realized I was naked.

I tried to cover myself but he already saw me so there was no use.

"Leave" I shouted and he nodded and started moving in slow motion.

First he turned his body towards the door then started moving to the door but his head still looking in my direction and finally he left after one and half minutes.

Pervert!

After taking a shower, I wrapped the towel around me and went out. He was still on the bed looking in my direction.

I decided to act normal and went to his closet to get one of his shirt.

When I turned around I found him in front of me.
"I thought it was a dream" he whispered near my ear kissing my shoulder.
"I missed you, last night when you came to me I thought I was hallucinating again. So I pushed you but now I know you're real" he kissed me on my lips and said "I f*cking missed you so much babe"

He started planting kisses on my neck, shoulder and collarbone.

"Christian?" I whispered.

"Yeah babe?" he replied still kissing me.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"I was, and I am. Because I wanted you to come early so that you could prove me wrong but you didn't come. The more days you took the more you proved me right. And I actually thought you moved on. It f*cking hurts but still I love you and I won't let you go this time" he said looking at me.

"Sean was only my friend, that day I got a text that you need me so I went there. I swear I didn't have any idea tha-" I stopped when I saw him smiling like a maniac. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, it just feels so nice that you're here explaining everything" he said hugging me tightly.

"Christian let me go I can't breath" I said pushing him.

"So aren't you gonna change?" he asked looking at the towel.

"Oh, yeah..." I looked at him waiting for him to leave.

"So change" he said standing at his spot.

"First you have to leave" I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"Oh hell nah, I'm staying here watching you change. And don't pretend I haven't seen you naked because I just did" he said shamelessly.

"Pervert" I muttered and stepped forward to go to the bathroom but he blocked my way.

"No, change here" he said stubbornly.

"No"

"Fine then stand here like this" he said looking at me, daring me to move.

We stood there for minutes and literally he didn't let me go.

I took a deep breath and turned.

"No you're not turning, come on I want a nice view" he pouted.

"Shut up" I yelled and threw the towel backwards hoping it would hit his face.

"Missed it" he laughed and I grew more annoyed.

I hurriedly put his shirt on and started buttoning when he came and hugged me from behind.

"Let me help you" he said huskily.

I wanted to refuse but I gasped as his finger brushed against my exposed abdomen.

He buttoned the lowest one and started to rub his finger upwards and buttoned the other one. As he was buttoning my shirt he sucked my neck and left wet kissed on which I moaned and tilted my head to give him more excess to my skin. His hands reached below my br*ast and he slowly made his way to my right br*ast.

His finger massaged my br*ast and turned me around. His lips carshed on mine and he took some steps towards the bed. I fell down on the bed and he came over me. His one hand was under my shirt and the other was around my hips.

"I love you" he said between his kisses and went down.
My shirt was half unbuttoned exposing my right br*ast. He reached to my right br*ast kissed it, his hand on my other br*ast. I cluched the sheets and as things were getting intimate my phone rang. I pushed him and picked up the phone.

"Andrea" I panted.

"Don't tell me he was screwing you" she laughed.

"No...Just tell me why you called?" I blushed.

"If you were so busy why did you pick up my phone?" she laughed. I know... That's the question I'm asking myself right now. Why did I run to pick up the phone.

"Caleb wants to meet both of you. He wants to tell you both something" she said.

"What?" I looked at Christian who was still laying on the bed giving me glare.

"Just something, so hurry up come over" she sang and hung up.

"Caleb wants us to come over" I said sheepishly and his expressions became cold.

"Why did you pick up the phone" he asked angrily while I buttoned my shirt.

"I thought it was important" I lied smiling at him but he was still angry.

I went to the bed and straddled him. His hands made his way to my butt cupping them but he still looked pissed which made me laugh.

"What's so funny?" he snapped.

"Nothing" I said laughing and kissed his nose. "You know I love you right?"

"I love you more than you" he said kissing me again. "Why did you ruin the mood?" he complained.

"We'll continue it in the evening" I winked and he looked at me seriously.

"We are going to and I won't stop. And then you can't leave me" he said seriously.

I nodded and he hugged me tightly.

"Let's leave" I said not moving a bit.

"Yeah just a minute" he mumbled.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you guys liked this chapter, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share