Chapter 26

Malena POV

"It's beautiful" I said dreamily. The Sun's rays spreaded all over the place and I felt Christian's hand on my waist pulling me to him. I put my head on his shoulder and we stayed like this for minutes.

After the Sun was risen, we headed in the car and Christian drove to some restaurant.

"I am in my pajamas, you expect me to go in like this? People will think you have picked me from some street" I complained.

"Don't worry there is no-one to think" he informed and opened the door for me.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"The restaurant is still closed" he told me and we stepped inside.

"So why are we here? Don't tell me you booked the whole restaurant again" I gasped.

"No" he says and I calmed down. "I bought it" I choked on my own saliva.

"You okay?" Christian stops and asked.

"Yeah... I'm just shocked that I still get shocked when I hear about your riches" I said and picked a table.

"I can't understand you. One time you don't want people near you the other time you are mad about being the only one in this place. What actually do you want?" he asks me seriously.

"That's for me to know you to find out" I stated and the waiter arrives.

"Hi, I'm Jessica and I'll take your order" she said.

I looked at the menu and then at Christian. My eyes fell on the waiter and I saw her examining my clothes. This was embarrassing, I shifted uncomfortably and saw her giving me disgusted look. Only if I could tell her that it was not my fault.

After we ordered I checked my phone and found Rachel's text about my new apartment.

I texted her back and suddenly I heard someone coughing. I looked at Christian and he was glaring at me. I smiled sheepishly and put the phone away.

"It's not nice if you ignore your date and concentrate on your phone" he huffed.

"No, it was pretty important. I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Whose text was that?" he asked. Possessive much!

"Rachel, she asked me about my new apartment" I told him.

"New apartment?" he frowned.

"Yeah, I bought a new apartment" I showed him the pictures.

"You got your new apartment here? No offense, but isn't it too expensive? I mean the area and..." he asked.

I took the phone back and nodded. "I know but it was on sale so I was able to buy it."

"Well guess what then? I'll give you another surprise" he smiled batting his eyelashes.

"What?" something was fishy.

"I live in that area too" he said excitedly.

"So?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I can visit you anytime" he said on which I rolled my eye.

"Isn't it nice?" he asked.

"No" I said.

"Come on it is. Now we'll have less distance between us" this guy was stupid.

Our breakfast arrived and I grabbed my spoon in fraction of seconds because I was starving on which the waitress just snorted.

Christian and I looked at her. When she noticed our gazes and quickly apologized but the hell was wrong with her.

As we were eating, Christian got a call and switched on his workaholic mode. He went out to talk and here someone was lecturing someone not to ditch their date.
I continued eating but then I heard someone whispering.

"Yeah she's not that great"

"She must be with him for his money"

"She doesn't even have a great body"

The person they were talking about was too familiar.

I took a deep breath and continued eating until I heard this.

"She's just a gold digger"

I put my spoon on my plate and turned to the waitress standing behind me.

"Can you guys shut your smart mouth. I'm trying to eat here" I yelled.

One of the waitress just glared at me.

"If you wouldn't be with Mr Perez then I don't think you can even afford this restaurant in your life" one of the b*tches said.

"But look I'm here with him and right now you're supposed to serve me. Whether I'm with him for his money or not is none of your damn f*cking business" I spat and they were shocked.

I felt someone's arm around my shoulder. I turned to find Christian and I smiled at him.

"Let's go" he said taking me out but before we step out he called the manager to fire those waitresses.

"You didn't have to do that" I told him, sighing.

"You're mine and I don't want anyone to talk sh*t about you" he said anger dripping from his words.

"So what are we doing now? Is it over? Our date?" I asked changing the topic.

"Now we are going to my favorite place and I know you'll like it too" he said confidently.

"Confidence, I like it" I praised.

After driving for some hours we reached an.... Orphanage?

"Shine, this is the orphanage I have opened for homeless children and I come here every month so I thought to take you here with me" he explained.

A smile crept on my face automatically and I hugged him tightly.

"This is the best place you can bring me to" I said.

We both went in and the children were so excited to see us here. They were brimming with energy and had so many games and activities to do with us.

We sat with the children and I started talking to some of them while others went to Christian and started playing with him.

We all drew some paintings and played games.

"Let's play hide and seek" someone suggested.

"Okay so, you all go hide and I'll find you" I told them and started counting.

When I opened my eyes and hell there was no one around me. It was like this place never had any living being here.

I searched some places but failed to find anyone.
I went to a door and opened it and suddenly a hand grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. Christian caged me and came closer....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share